PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Paper Runs Picture of Kate Middleton's Bum

Pages : [1] 2

overedge
07-12-2011, 12:45 AM
:eek:

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/07/08/kates-marilyn-moment-in-calgary

even though last year the same chain of papers ran stories condemning voyeuristic photographers as "sickos":

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/duchess-kate-exposure-reveals-sun-media-double-standard-163051307.html

Gazpacho
07-12-2011, 12:46 AM
Looks like Kate's starting to get the Diana treatment :(

IceAlisa
07-12-2011, 12:50 AM
My first reaction: oh, she is wearing a thong.

marbri
07-12-2011, 12:52 AM
:rofl: because I knew it would be a Calgary photo. I remember thinking that was the wrong dress for that sort of wind.

But it's disappointing to see they chose to run with that.

halffull
07-12-2011, 01:05 AM
Unbelievably tasteless to run that photo. Anyone with any class would have cut the photo up and saved Kate the exposure (pun intended). I know, I'm naive. lol

centerstage01
07-12-2011, 01:20 AM
It's embarrassing but it'll blow over quickly. She wasn't doing anything illicit or untoward at the time and one can't control the wind. My guess is that she'll take this as a lesson to wear different underwear and perhaps not choose lightweight silk dresses with full skirts when in windy locales next time. And maybe have little weights sewn into the hem for even more security.

Eden
07-12-2011, 01:49 AM
Poor Kate, but I have to admit that this photo made me :rofl: a bit :slinkaway

IceAlisa
07-12-2011, 02:08 AM
I personally think it's harmless. She's done nothing wrong, could have happened to anyone.

mkats
07-12-2011, 02:11 AM
Yeah, I remember when something similar happened to Emma Watson, she quipped "As least I was wearing knickers" :lol:

orbitz
07-12-2011, 02:25 AM
I personally think it's harmless. She's done nothing wrong, could have happened to anyone.

Yes, it's harmless. Kate has very cute cellulite-free glutes :cool:, but does Britain really need to know that its princess's underwear of choice is ... a thong? I'd rather know what William's is though ;) I can imagine the 80 years old Queen having a word with her DIL when she gets back to England, "In my days, proper women do NOT wear thong, blah, blah, blah" :lol:.

Norlite
07-12-2011, 02:41 AM
And maybe have little weights sewn into the hem for even more security.

I remember reading once Diana said that's one of the first things she learned about appearing in public. Weighted skirt hems.

Bailey_
07-12-2011, 03:08 AM
It is rather harmless, but it was the first thing I thought would happen when I saw that skirt blowing in the wind. Beautiful dress, perhaps not the best choice for that occasion...

Fergus
07-12-2011, 03:15 AM
It was perhaps the one fashion oops of the entire trip. Is Calgary in an area that usually windy?

Maybe she'll make a note to wear pencil skirts at airports. And cheers :summer:, she's got a cute ass, *WURQ*! ;)

Jot the Dot Dot
07-12-2011, 09:56 AM
"Ma'am, I knew Kim Kardashian. She was a friend of mine. And you are no Kim Kardashian!"

Anita18
07-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Thong or panty lines? Oh, the conundrum! :drama:

Whatever, minor thing, could have happened to anybody. I experienced a wardrobe malfunction myself in a high-end mall a few weeks ago...strapless dress was falling down and I didn't notice until I realized my bra was showing. No idea how long it had been like that, but nobody gawked or pointed until I noticed it myself. :P

Although I'm sure not everyone would have had it splashed all over the newspapers when it did, which is the really tasteless part.