PDA

View Full Version : Nadya Sulemon & 12 Kids Fly Business Class

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Cachoo
07-16-2011, 12:41 AM
if you wear your sunglasses, it is like a Do Not Disturb sign on your face

And if that doesn't do it mention migraines and grab the air sickness bag...

ArtisticFan
07-16-2011, 01:38 AM
IME the majority of people who have kids do the best they can to raise them. And when parents are at least trying, what can you do but tolerate in silence? It's the parents who let their kids run around unrestrained that bother me. And we can't expect parents to be the heavy 24 hrs a day. You have to let kids be kids without trying to quash them all the time.

Unfortunately I attract people who are not doing the best they can to raise their children properly. So I would be one who is willing to pay for childless flights and other such locations and circumstances.

I would find that to be more enjoyable and less stressful way to travel. Heck I would pay extra for flights that would disallow people who take off their shoes and expose stinky feet and for a seat on a flight where my seatmate didn't feel the need to sing whatever they were listening to on their iPod.

nursebetty
07-16-2011, 02:06 AM
She has 14 children, I don't think planning or thinking ahead is something she is good at. From what I've seen of her she seems kind of oblivious to all the racket around her, sadly not everyone else is able to block the noise out. That's one reason you should have children while you are young and loud. Also don't you need two people to every two year old while traveling. I always did.

Sasha'sSpins
07-16-2011, 03:48 AM
Not to derail this thread, but...why would they fly? It's less than a 2 hour drive.

Maybe because they couldn't find a chaffeaur willing to make a 2 hour drive with her kids? :scream:

Norlite
07-16-2011, 04:48 PM
Maybe because they couldn't find a chaffeaur willing to make a 2 hour drive with her kids? :scream:

The juror's kids?

milanessa
07-16-2011, 06:37 PM
The juror's kids?

Yeah, I didn't understand that either.