PDA

View Full Version : Skating's New Power Couple!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

sk9tingfan
07-10-2011, 03:54 PM
It's Adams turn for National gold. I like Jeremy a lot, he and Johnny probably tweet more than any other skaters. But Jeremy can have silver this year.
Adam really needs a huge win.

Please don't jinx him!

newbatgirl
07-10-2011, 05:09 PM
LOL, I knew Jeremy would never compete with that platinum 'do.

Sparks
07-10-2011, 05:13 PM
Gorgeous!!!

Cheylana
07-10-2011, 05:30 PM
It's Adams turn for National gold. I like Jeremy a lot, he and Johnny probably tweet more than any other skaters. But Jeremy can have silver this year.
Well, I'm willing to compromise so.....how about Jeremy for gold and Adam for silver? :P ;)

genevieve
07-10-2011, 05:45 PM
Adam's still hoping to get National anything, so I think silver would be a good first Nats medal :cool:

But honestly, if these two go 1-2, I'd be fine with either order

modern_muslimah
07-10-2011, 05:56 PM
Adam's still hoping to get National anything, so I think silver would be a good first Nats medal :cool:

But honestly, if these two go 1-2, I'd be fine with either order

It's amazing to think of all he has accomplished yet he still doesn't have a National medal. I hope he can finally medal at Nationals this season.

Finnice
07-10-2011, 07:19 PM
It's amazing to think of all he has accomplished yet he still doesn't have a National medal. I hope he can finally medal at Nationals this season.

Me, too!!! I like Jeremy a lot, but Adam is something special...

manleywoman
07-10-2011, 07:28 PM
LOL, I knew Jeremy would never compete with that platinum 'do.

Which why I was baffled why everyone made such a big deal out of it. For chrissakes he tried a new hairdo. Big whoop.

newbatgirl
07-10-2011, 08:09 PM
Which why I was baffled why everyone made such a big deal out of it. For chrissakes he tried a new hairdo. Big whoop.

I agree. Is it really being rebellious when you only rebel between March and June? :)

I have nothing against Jeremy, in fact, when he's "on" I think he's a truly sublime skater. However, I do worry that he lacks focus sometimes.

sk9tingfan
07-10-2011, 08:11 PM
Talk about his "power curls" being back! He asks if we can guess whose hands these are? Obvious option would be Alissa, but then again, it could be Becky Bereswill or Alexe Gilles. She is doing what so many would love to do! :P

http://yfrog.com/kfaxzgnj

Skittl1321
07-10-2011, 08:31 PM
I think you were right with Alissa. They look too olive/tan to be either of the other girls you named.

LilJen
07-11-2011, 02:21 AM
<snort> love their "mongoose." I would be very, very happy to see them go 1-2 at Nationals.

foreverkwanfan
07-11-2011, 04:38 AM
Remember how much fun the media had with Johnny and Evan being rivals, wonder how they would treat Adam and Jeremy if they were 1-2 going into worlds.

olifaunt
07-11-2011, 04:47 AM
Probably how they treated V/M and D/W: constantly bringing up the fact that they're friends and that they train at the same rink.

Proustable
07-11-2011, 05:14 AM
Adam's toes freak me out in that picture. It's like they're prehensile.