PDA

View Full Version : Continue the Story 2011!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

snoopysnake
07-09-2011, 01:38 AM
"Vass zees?" asked Miki Ando one fine Russian afternoon. Nikolai Morozov shuddered, covering up the piece of paper that he was writing on.

"Vat? No thing to be of concerning you, my leetle treepel-toe combo dollink," replied Morozov. Miki scowled and snatched the paper from his hands.

"Guess lees for inviting for wedding....Sochi 2014?!?" she read in astonishment "But you said we get marriage next year, latest! And for why all girls only names writing on zees paper?"

"I do not!" retorted Morozov, shaking his head and scattering droplets of hair gel. "Look, look, I writing men names too. See? Cinquanta invited."

blue_idealist
07-09-2011, 02:48 AM
BAHAHAHAHAHA

TheIronLady
07-09-2011, 03:30 AM
Hahahaha. My favorite part is the hair gel.

blue_idealist
07-09-2011, 02:52 PM
I'd like to continue this but I'm not even sure exactly how lol.

snoopysnake
07-10-2011, 02:51 AM
I'd like to continue this but I'm not even sure exactly how lol.

Just write whatever you can think of to continue the story.

blue_idealist
07-10-2011, 03:05 AM
"Why are you inviting Cinquanta to our wedding?" Miki asked angrily. "I don't want anyone who picks their nose there! Plus, what about MY friends? I have some male friends I want to see me get married!"

"Whatever! Javier Fernandez is NOT coming," Morozov retorted. "I won't stand there and look him in the eye after all those nasty fans made up stories about you and him. The only way I'd possibly let him come is if he wears a purple suit with clown buttons like the magnificent one I got him for the short program last season, but unfortunately he informed me he burned that and will not be getting another one, so, his loss."

Miki rolled her eyes. "What about Adam Rippon? We're good friends." Morozov looked even more annoyed. "I don't want to see that guy again, ever! I'm tired of all these arrogant fools who just leave me after all I've done for them! Fools, I say!" He stomped off, throwing the list in the trash bin on the way out. He dialed a number on his cell phone when he got into his office, where he knew Miki wouldn't follow him. "Hi, is this Florent? I was wondering if you'd like to go out for some drinks," he said. He had noticed that Florent was really growing into a handsome young man lately, and thought maybe he needed a night out to get back in touch with his wild side. After all, he showed some sexy moves in his 2011 free skate.

snoopysnake
07-10-2011, 06:53 PM
"I'll be back," Morozov mumbled, waving bye to Miki as he went out the door. Miki began to cry and took out her cell phone, thinking about whom to call. Finally she dialed a number and was relieved to hear ringing and not Johnny Weir's voice mail greeting.

"Hello? This is Miki. Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, Johnny!" she sobbed. "You have to help me!"

Marge_Simpson
07-10-2011, 07:00 PM
"Allo, who eez zis?" trilled Florent.
"Florent! Da! Is me, Nicky!"
"Ah, oui! How are you? And how eez your, how you say, leetle woman?
"My what? Oh, you mean Miki. Never mind her. I have request for you, da!"
"Oui? What eez it?"
"You must meet me in Moscow. Tomorrow! Da!"
"Mais non! You have, how you say, ulterior motive. I am not interested in zee love triangle!"
"Nyet! Is not for love traingle. You must come tomorrow."
"Well........I will get zee flight to Moscow."
"Excellent. Meet me in the bar. Eight o'clock, sharp. Da!"
"Mais oui. I will see you tomorrow. Au revoir!"

Florent hung up and went to book his flight. Little did Nicky know that Florent was the one who had an ulterior motive...........

Finnice
07-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Florent had always dreamed of Johnny. Always. He was his grand amour. And Miki, of course, told all things to Florent.
So Florent hurried to Moscow, only to see that his dreams were horribly....

walei
07-12-2011, 03:12 AM
I am not a good writer so i won't contribute...but someone PLZ PLZ PLZ write Shae Lynn Bourne into the story...i HEART her!

Marge_Simpson
07-12-2011, 06:20 AM
....nightmarish.
Florent came out of customs at the Moscow airport feeling grimy and grumpy. Mon Dieu! The immigration agents had handled every item in his luggage. And had had the nerve to laugh at some of them. So what if he had lipstick and mascara in his suitcase? He was a public figure (well, sort of) and needed to look his best at all times. And they'd groped and fondled him, searching for contraband. He wouldn't have minded if they had been good looking and muscular, but they weren't. They were chubby and hairy and smelled like vodka. Mechant!
Trying to get a taxi to take him to the hotel was a pain in his backside. He spoke no Russian (except for some curse words picked up at competitions) and the taxi drivers spoke no French. Finally he resorted to waving a 100 Euro note in the air while shouting, "No-Tell Motel, City Center!"
That did the trick, and he finally made it to the hotel. Leave it to Nicki to pick out the cheapest place in the city for their meeting. The tightwad! Florent was glad he had reserved a room for himself at the Grand Hotel Moscow. He wouldn't mention that to Nicki, though. Let Nicki think that he, Florent, would come running whenever Nicki snapped his fingers. Ha! Nicki would never guess why he REALLY came to Moscow.
But what the hell? Where WAS that sleazeball, anyway? Florent had jetlag and wanted to take a nap. Why wasn't Nicki waiting for him? Perhaps he was in the restaurant and not the bar? He would just take a quick look, and if he wasn't there, screw him. Not that he'd ever sleep with Nicki, of course. He had his standards. He was young and cute and buff. Nicki was middle aged and flabby. Quelle dommage! No, if Nicki wasn't there, the hell with him. He would go to his 5 star hotel and request a massage. From a nice looking man with bulging biceps. And preferably a bulging....
"Florent!" screeched a female voice from inside the restaurant, interrupting his fantasy. "Come in, mon cherie, I have wait long time for you!"
Merde! he thought. What was SHE doing here? This was going to put a major crimp in his plans.
But who was waiting for him in the restaurant? Why, it was....

skateboy
07-12-2011, 08:16 AM
...Brian Joubert's mother. What could she possibly want?? It certainly didn't take her much time to...

cx3
07-13-2011, 05:02 AM
. . . produce a crow bar and whack Florent's right knee with all her might.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!, Whaaaaaeee!?" yelled Florent (his accent even thicker than usual) as Mme. Joubert jumps into a car and speeds away. As the car sped away, Flo just made out the shape of none other than Brian Joubert himself!

Still writhing in pain, Flo felt someone picking him up. He looked up to see Nicky looking worried to death. As Nikolai carried Flo down the street, he. . . .

Marge_Simpson
07-13-2011, 07:28 AM
....Nicki cried, "Holy $hit! Thees woman, she is skatina! Beeg fat skatina! "
Florent clutched his leg and whimpered, "a what?"
"An animal! Beeg, fat bossy animal!"
"My knee!" wailed Florent. "Eet huuurts!"
"Da, da! I take you to my apartment. We feex you up, it good as new!"
"Mais non! I need a doctor, a hospital, rapidement!"
"Nyet! No hospital. You go to hospital, they cut off your leg! You come to my place, Miki feex it up!"
Florent was in agony and seeing stars. Would they really cut off his leg if he went to a hospital? He'd heard stories about Russian hospitals, but surely they were exaggerated?
"Okay, oui," he agreed. (Not that he was in any position to argue) "I go to your place. Where eez eet?"
"Is right there! Down zis street!"
Trust Nicki to live close to a sleazy motel, thought Florent. He was probably a regular patron. What a sleazebag! Hopefully his apartment looked better than the motel did.
Nicki hoisted Florent over his shoulder and hustled him through the lobby and into the elevator.
As Nicki attempted to find his keys, a door opened.
Florent looked up to see...........

natalia65
07-13-2011, 09:59 AM
I think our story needs some pictures :cold:
http://visualrian.ru/ru/site/gallery/#932804/context
http://visualrian.ru/ru/site/gallery/#932743/context
http://visualrian.ru/ru/site/gallery/#932754/context
http://visualrian.ru/ru/site/feature/80473/
Marge, kudos for using the right Russian word :respec: