PDA

View Full Version : Interviewing PJ Kwong: questions anyone?

Pages : 1 [2]

orbitz
07-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Even if PJ Wong disgagrees with Phil, I doubt she would be tacky enough to publicly criticize him in an interview.

Bailey_
07-10-2011, 04:11 PM
My deepest sympathy on the passing of her mother as well. I have read in her blog that her mother was battling cancer. When did Pj's mom pass away?

Iceman
07-10-2011, 05:17 PM
Even if PJ Wong disgagrees with Phil, I doubt she would be tacky enough to publicly criticize him in an interview.

How would that be tacky? There is not infrequent commentary on how someone covered a story, like "I wish he had asked the hard questions". And why do you think, she would necessarily criticize him?

manleywoman
07-10-2011, 05:56 PM
My deepest sympathy on the passing of her mother as well. I have read in her blog that her mother was battling cancer. When did Pj's mom pass away?

Recently, like within the past 6 weeks. She'd had cancer for over 24 years :eek:. Quite the fighter.

How would that be tacky? There is not infrequent commentary on how someone covered a story, like "I wish he had asked the hard questions". And why do you think, she would necessarily criticize him?

I did ask what she thought of other TV commentators from other countries, and if she'd been able to listen to them, and she hadn't had time to do so. I certainly have my opinions about who does it well and who does it poorly (limiting myself to english and french of course, since I can't understand the other languages), so I was hoping she might have heard other commentators and had an opinion as well.