PDA

View Full Version : SYTYCD July 6-7

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17

Capella
07-08-2011, 01:55 AM
Girls up first. Nigel keeps saying they have beautiful, beautiful girls on this show. Jordan is crying. Kim Kardashian in the audience.

Nigel tells Jordan to step forward but her DFYLs have not shown enough variety of moves.
Ryan: missed what Nigel said since it was just a few words.
Ashley: You never really got better, so you are going home.

PrincessLeppard
07-08-2011, 01:55 AM
Ashley had to know she was toast. Poor girl

OnyxRose81
07-08-2011, 01:56 AM
If Ryan is bottom three next week, send her behind home. They can't justify keeping her.

Capella
07-08-2011, 01:58 AM
Ashley gives tearful goodbye and Kat shoves her off the stage.

Guys:
Ricky: Nigel says Travis said that next to Marko, you are best comtemporary dancer, but you aren't connecting with your partner.
Chris: You always bring great DFYL programs.
Tadd: Travis really wants to work with you.
Chris: Buh bye.

slicekw
07-08-2011, 01:58 AM
Seriously, the judges can't see past Mia's love for Ryan to understand it's her, not Ricky.

Capella
07-08-2011, 01:59 AM
Nigel never said if it was a unanimous decision for either the guys or the girls.

Chris is crying nearly hysterically on stage. Now he's on the floor. And we're ... onto Glee.

uyeahu
07-08-2011, 02:01 AM
I think the Producers think they know Ryan, they know they can count on her to work hard on tour and to be a good soldier and that if they keep her long enough they can make people like her. I'm pretty certain that even if she'd left this week she'd still have been sent on the tour with the top 10.

Aceon6
07-08-2011, 02:04 AM
Seriously, the judges can't see past Mia's love for Ryan to understand it's her, not Ricky.

Ryan's just plain clunky to me. She never looks light.

What I don't get about Ryan is that if she was all that, wouldn't her original studio have made her an assistant or scholarship student? IIRC from the package, she met Mia at a comp (that her parent's couldn't afford) and Mia took her in. To me, that sounds like Mia finding her perfect sycophant, not finding the perfect dancer.

OnyxRose81
07-08-2011, 02:04 AM
I'll do my hardest to make sure she leaves next week. It's a shame; I really felt for her last year but because of the machinations, I don't care to see her any longer.

FiveRinger
07-08-2011, 02:06 AM
Nigel never said if it was a unanimous decision for either the guys or the girls.

Chris is crying nearly hysterically on stage. Now he's on the floor. And we're ... onto Glee.

That's awful.

I don't know why they keep Ryan. In the group numbers she doesn't stand out except she's a blonde in a sea of dark hair. Otherwise she is totally unremarkable.

Holley Calmes
07-08-2011, 02:15 AM
My heart bled for Chris and Ashley, even though I knew going in they were toast. Ryan's "solo" was just pathetic. At least Ashley has a pretty body and is pleasing to watch move. Thank goodness Sasha, Alex, and Caitlin were safe.

my little pony
07-08-2011, 02:16 AM
it would be funny if Mia was a guest judge and said to Nigel, "I just keep her around because I think she is hot, you should have cut her weeks ago"

numbers123
07-08-2011, 03:00 AM
She reminds me of Julia Roberts
Both mlp and genevieve gave the right comparison for ryan. Nancy Kerrigan and Julia Roberts.
Ryan can not point toes, stretch legs or move with the music. And Genevieve is right - we agree on a contemporary dancer. :P

this

Allen
07-08-2011, 03:31 AM
Ryan can not point toes, stretch legs or move with the music.

Honestly, I missed most of the auditions last season, so I didn't know much about Ryan. It shocked the hell out of me when I saw her dance solo and she was so clunky. I kept thinking, this is Mia's assistant?

I think her solo tonight was the worst one she's done yet.

BaileyCatts
07-08-2011, 03:44 AM
What's the name of the music Ryan used?