PDA

View Full Version : SYTYCD Top 16 June 29-30

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

slicekw
06-30-2011, 02:34 AM
Ricky may be the best guy in the competition. I couldn't look away from him.

Allen
I thought the choreography was fabulous, but I couldn't help but wish that Melanie and Marco were dancing the routine. Ricky was awesome though, so maybe I just wanted Ryan replaced.

my little pony
i feel anti-connection betw ryan and ricky.

TygerLily
Well, Ryan didn't work for me.Maybe I was watching for this, but her smile was there in the close-ups.

Ricky was amazing. I miss Nick, but Ricky was good.

Cyn
06-30-2011, 02:38 AM
Wait, what? Ryan got a contemporary/jazz routine yet AGAIN? Is this bitch ever going to get something out of her wheelhouse? :rolleyes:

Allen
06-30-2011, 02:42 AM
Wait, Strippy McStripperstein is uncomfortable with a sexy piece?

Allen
06-30-2011, 02:43 AM
Wait, what? Ryan got a contemporary/jazz routine yet AGAIN? Is this bitch ever going to get something out of her wheelhouse? :rolleyes:

I want her to have to dance a Quickstep stat.

PrincessLeppard
06-30-2011, 02:44 AM
That was a cute hip hop. I don't know how difficult it was (except for the clothes changing), but I liked it.

AYS
06-30-2011, 02:44 AM
I lurve Tadd.

Jimena
06-30-2011, 02:45 AM

Wait, like Melanie and Marko? And Sasha and Alexander? The outrage! :drama:

I get that you guys don't like her, but calling her a "bitch" is a bit much, don't you think?

And didn't you say that you were done with the show? :D

TygerLily
06-30-2011, 02:45 AM
Jordan and Tadd/NappyTabs Hiphop
"One Night Stand" Dance?

Her first dance performance was to the Spice Girls? Now her Pussycat Doll ambition makes sense.

I love Tadd.

Oh hey, Jordan's showing her age in a good way at the end of the package. It's like she's okay with showing sexuality, but sensuality and intimacy are scary for her. Hm, I did wonder if it was bad for little girls to be dressing and dancing like the Spice Girls. Can I feel smug now? :shuffle:

I have less to say about the dance. Tadd seemed a little soft, but I know nothing about hip hop.

ETA

Wait, like Melanie and Marko? And Sasha and Alexander? The outrage! :drama:That's problematic, too, but I know I'm reacting R/R being in the bottom three last week and getting kept for mediocre performances in their wheelhouse while the others in the bottom had been significantly outside their styles.

Cyn
06-30-2011, 03:00 AM
And didn't you say that you were done with the show? :D

With the exception of Melanie and Marco (Melanie being a hometown girl), I didn't watch any of tonight's show and am relying on the PBP here.

As for M/M's draws for dance, last week they had Broadway, of which the dance was pretty much a POS - the two of them did the best they could with it, which made it passable.

Rob
06-30-2011, 03:07 AM
I'm sure the Tyce haters will come out, but that was spectacular to me, esp. her. That is totally Miranda's style, and he is just quirky enough to pull it off in his own little style. She was really fine.

I am behind watching on DVR, but ITA Miranda is spectacular.

Cyn
06-30-2011, 03:09 AM
Since I didn't watch tonight, what dance/which choreographer did Caitlyn and Mitchell do/have?

Allen
06-30-2011, 03:11 AM
Since I didn't watch tonight, what dance/which choreographer did Caitlyn and Mitchell do/have?

Jean Marc and I think it was a Samba.