PDA

View Full Version : SYTYCD Top 16 June 29-30

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]

uyeahu
07-06-2011, 06:00 AM
I think Nigel is trying to have his cake and eat it too with that tweet. I can't imagine him not having his way with the vote. Lil' C is a professed Miranda fan and shook his head when Nigel said the vote wasn't unanimous. Do we really believe Mary and Kristen made the call?

genevieve
07-06-2011, 06:19 AM
yeah, if it was a 2-2 tie, I would imagine that he as Executive Producer would have the tiebreaking vote.

Not thrilled about Travis being the 3rd judge this week, although it's better than having them drag in someone like Katie Holmes.

Allen
07-06-2011, 03:10 PM
yeah, if it was a 2-2 tie, I would imagine that he as Executive Producer would have the tiebreaking vote.

Not thrilled about Travis being the 3rd judge this week, although it's better than having them drag in someone like Katie Holmes.

Or Carmen Electra :shuffle:

Actually, I hope she ends up being a really good judge. Totally different scenario, but she was a horrible judge on RuPaul's Drag Race, so I'm not holding my breath.

pixie cut
07-06-2011, 04:46 PM
Or Carmen Electra :shuffle:

Actually, I hope she ends up being a really good judge. Totally different scenario, but she was a horrible judge on RuPaul's Drag Race, so I'm not holding my breath.

On SYTYCD she'll appreciate someone trying to imitate her. ;)

RUKen
07-06-2011, 05:09 PM

The vote could have been 2-1-1.

genevieve
07-06-2011, 05:11 PM
The vote could have been 2-1-1.

good point, although I can't imagine there wouldn't be discussion/negotiation and Nigel/Lil C could have aligned to save Miranda. Otherwise, why not have the judges just say their votes aloud? :sekret: