PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother US--Season 13

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Catherine M
06-28-2011, 04:00 PM
Not much longer to the new season starts on July 7th. The CBS schedule is a little different, same days, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. However, the Thursday live show has been moved to 9 p.m. ET, while the Wednesday and Sunday episodes will both continue to air at 8.

Anyone else ready!?!?

The BB press was out at the house yesterday, interviewing the contestants and seeing the new house.

Oh, and here's an article about Matty from season 9 who went from the Big Brother House to the Federal Pen for drug dealing:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/big_brother_9/2011_Jun_27_matty_prison_blog

Jenny
06-28-2011, 04:36 PM
Interesting - of course I had to look him up as I only vaguely remembered the whole thing with some loony mooning over him :lol: but it all came screaming back.

While I appreciate what seems to be real sincerity and a healthy look at what he's done and the consequences, I do wonder if there's an element out there - the same who are celebrating the Jackass guy as a hero - that reads about all the drugs, women, cars, clubs and hotel rooms and thinks, where do I sign up?

Plus, I'm a bit :eek: that someone of his level of "fame" actually got all that following the show.

AliasJohnDoe
06-28-2011, 05:04 PM
Every year I say I'm not getting the FEEDS, but after it starts I always end up getting them. I don't have time to watch the FEEDS!!! But you see a lot that isnt on TV. I hope it's on Showtime Afterdark again.

I'm waiting to see the new cast photos.

Here's 2 good sites I usually check in on:

JokersUpdates: http://www.jokersupdates.com/
Dingo's Hamster Watch: http://www.hamsterwatch.com/

ETA: If you miss an episode, you can usually watch it here the next day on CBS.com:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/

DarrellH
06-28-2011, 05:05 PM
Looking forward to the new season. I hope this one can hold my attention longer than the last few.

jamesy
06-28-2011, 05:18 PM
Looking forward to the new season. I hope this one can hold my attention longer than the last few.
It doesn't matter how lame the cast is or how ridiculous the twists are; like every year, I will sit and watch each episode until the bitter end. :lol: I don't have the patience to sit through the live feeds, though. Thankfully other people do and they are pretty quick about getting the good stuff onto Youtube.

Catherine M
06-28-2011, 05:27 PM
It doesn't matter how lame the cast is or how ridiculous the twists are; like every year, I will sit and watch each episode until the bitter end. :lol: I don't have the patience to sit through the live feeds, though. Thankfully other people do and they are pretty quick about getting the good stuff onto Youtube.

I don't have the patience anymore for the live feeds either. Gave that up a couple of seasons ago but I still enjoy reading about whats going on.

I don't mind the twists.

fav: twin
least fav: last year's

Sparks
06-28-2011, 05:47 PM

You and me both. ;)

AliasJohnDoe
06-28-2011, 07:03 PM
New pics of the house decor for BB13:
http://twitpic.com/e/1a7x

BigB08822
06-28-2011, 08:24 PM
I can't wait, my very favorite reality competition show of the year! I hope they have some interesting people and they spread it out, not all blonde bimbos and idiotic muscle heads. I like when they have some mix in the demographics. I don't ever buy feeds because I can always find them for free on justintv somewhere. You may not get to chose the feeds but the person running it does a good job keeping with what is more interesting. Plus, I get all the recaps I need on jokersupdates and other such websites.

My big hope is that this season is more interesting and unpredictable. Last season was an absolute snore fest when it came to eliminations. Nominations were predictable every week and the eliminations hardly ever had even 1 dissenting vote.

Jenny
06-28-2011, 08:35 PM
The best part of last season is that we finally had a worthy winner :cheer2:

Otherwise I've already forgotten most of it. I do wish there was less emphasis on silly competitions and more on real strategy, but I guess they need to give them something to do in there. :lol:

Early rumour is that there is at least one superfan, so hopefully we'll have some real players this time around.

PeterG
06-28-2011, 08:59 PM
The best part of last season is that we finally had a worthy winner :cheer2:

Is that facetiousness all over your hands?

;)

DarrellH
06-28-2011, 10:10 PM
I used to write parody songs about the show and some of the houseguests, for another site. but then it became not so much fun anymore.

PeterG
06-29-2011, 04:10 AM
I used to write parody songs about the show and some of the houseguests, for another site. but then it became not so much fun anymore.

Because the houseguest became self-parodies? :D

talldrink
06-29-2011, 04:26 AM
Regarding the feeds, it didn't seem I had enough TIME to watch them. They were boring to me. However, I can't wait for the show to start!

Catherine M
06-29-2011, 04:44 PM
So what do we think of the "Dynamic Duos from the Past" as this year's Twist!?!

Going to wait and see what their role actually is before declaring it a bust or not. The cast is suppose to come out tomorrow morning on the early show.

Jenny, your boy Jessie is suppose to be involved!