PDA

View Full Version : Lysacek Eyeing Return to Competitive Skating

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18

orbitz
07-17-2011, 06:31 PM
Wang might be too busy with what-her-name upcoming nuptial, so she might not have time to create an outfit for Evan for his first competition of the season.

KCC
07-17-2011, 11:42 PM
I went to the Sun Valley show yesterday and enjoyed it very much -- my first time there. Evan skated to The Climb and Roxanne. He was so much faster, had more choreography, and harder spins & jumps than any others in the show -- it was impressive. He also had one fall. I understand that he recently hurt his calf muscle and has been off the ice for a few days. It was not noticeable in his skating, before or after the fall. After seeing him live again, I really hope that he returns to competitions.

In the finale, when the whole show cast was on the ice, a male streaker darted out from the stands and ran across the ice. Not something you see every day. Lots of little girls were howling and the three sitting on the grass in front of me got a photo.

IceAlisa
07-17-2011, 11:46 PM
Wang might be too busy with what-her-name upcoming nuptial, so she might not have time to create an outfit for Evan for his first competition of the season.

Whose nuptial?

Athena
07-17-2011, 11:59 PM
I went to the Sun Valley show yesterday and enjoyed it very much -- my first time there. Evan skated to The Climb and Roxanne. He was so much faster, had more choreography, and harder spins & jumps than any others in the show -- it was impressive. He also had one fall. I understand that he recently hurt his calf muscle and has been off the ice for a few days. It was not noticeable in his skating, before or after the fall. After seeing him live again, I really hope that he returns to competitions.

In the finale, when the whole show cast was on the ice, a male streaker darted out from the stands and ran across the ice. Not something you see every day. Lots of little girls were howling and the three sitting on the grass in front of me got a photo.

Thank you for the report, glad you had a great time and Evan skated so well! Hope his injury isn't serious and he'll recover soon, he already had too many injuries from the past, no more please!

The streaker was :eek:, bonus from the show. ;) Was the cast shocked about it? :lol:

orbitz
07-18-2011, 12:16 AM
Whose nuptial?

Kim Kardashian's.

IceAlisa
07-18-2011, 12:19 AM
Kim Kardashian's.

Oh. A worthy cause, that. :scream:

Athena
07-18-2011, 12:24 AM
Ha, I was just about to answer that. :D

But shouldn't the costumes be designed after the music cutting? I don't think Evan has decided yet what music to skate to.

Just saw these tweets.

Tara Lipinski: And what well dressed man do I run into at the ATL airport? @EvanLysacek. Random and loved it.

Evan Lysacek: @Tara_Lipinski So good to see you. Such a small World! Heading to my top secret training location.

New progams in progress? ;) :kickass:

KCC
07-18-2011, 12:30 AM
The streaker was :eek:, bonus from the show. ;) Was the cast shocked about it? :lol:

Yes, the cast had a hard time keeping it all together -- they seemed shocked and quite amused! I'm glad there were no security personnel trying to run across the ice to catch the streaker (didn't something like that happen at the beginning of a Kwan performance?). It is surprising that the streaker himself did not fall on the ice while he was scurrying across it -- if he fell and security chased him, it could have been quite a pileup with everyone and the skaters. In the end, it was just a 15 second giggle on the end of a wonderful show.

Spartacus
07-18-2011, 03:44 AM
I'm sure Vera could sketch and have her team sew up something flawless really quickly for him. I just hope it's not just a black onesie with some diamond encrusted worms on it again. :D

london_calling
07-18-2011, 04:16 AM
He skated to The Climb? As in, the Miley Cyrus song?

judiz
07-18-2011, 04:37 AM
I'm sure Vera could sketch and have her team sew up something flawless really quickly for him. I just hope it's not just a black onesie with some diamond encrusted worms on it again. :D

Well if Vera is too busy, maybe Johnny could create a costume for Evan, lol :slinkaway

SkateFan66
07-18-2011, 05:45 AM
He skated to The Climb? As in, the Miley Cyrus song?

Same song, but it is sung by David Hernandez. Here is a link to one of Evan's SOI performances of The Climb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Zic-U-uaU

IceAlisa
07-18-2011, 07:11 AM
Well if Vera is too busy, maybe Johnny could create a costume for Evan, lol :slinkaway

I would LOVE to see what Johnny would come up with for Evan. :lol: :EVILLE:

Spartacus
07-18-2011, 09:05 AM
LOL Nooooo...I love me some JWe...but....nooooo thank you. Although, his Poker Face costume was kinda fierce...hmmmm

I think Evan should just go topless....and/or bottomless...either or...doesn't really matter to me...then again, I'm sure there's some rule prohibiting full nudity so...hmmm, perhaps, topless with a Wang designed speedo? That would work...wouldn't it?....:cold:...wouldn't it?...:D

ciocio
07-18-2011, 01:06 PM
I hated his olympic costmes.:yikes: I vote for naked too.:D