PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Video

Pages : 1 [2]

Aussie Willy
06-28-2011, 04:10 AM
We get those photos sent around the office from time to time but I love how someone has put it into a song. And it is not a bad one at that either. Love the Masters of the Universe.

Japanfan
06-28-2011, 06:02 AM
My condo happens to be very close to a Walmart. One of the reasons I bought my condo was *because* it was so close to a Walmart. And it'll be converted into a SuperWalmart. Can't wait!

Beware of hidden cameras or we'll see you one in of those videos, doing a happy dance in the toilet paper aisle. :)

Bev Johnston
06-28-2011, 04:03 PM
Very few at my Wal-Mart, but the ones that do come in....you have to see to believe. ;)

I hardly ever go to Walmart, and the last time (I believe it was in 2006) I did, it was only because they are open much later than Target and I needed some things for my dog. The first site I was greeted by upon walking through the front door was a goth girl sitting on a bench with a cell phone to her ear, crying like there was no tomorrow. I'm sure you can imagine the mascara river on that one. Then, I made the mistake of going to the line with only a few people, thinking it would be faster. It turned out that all of those people in line not only had mullets, but were wearing flannel (in May). Most of them were cashing paychecks and then buying multiple cartons of cigarettes. It took about 30 minutes to get through that line. Whew. But believe it or not, the number one reason I don't go to my local Walmart has nothing to do with the interesting locals, it's because that store is always a mess and the parking lot is a nightmare.

Kruss
06-28-2011, 05:19 PM
I could only make it through 1/2 the video. OMG, I've heard of the crazy stuff found online regarding WM shoppers but woah....that was truly disturbing and hilarious. :eek:

myhoneyhoney
06-28-2011, 05:49 PM
I go to a Walmart quite frequently but have never seen anything close to the POW pictures. If I did I'd be posted in the site because I'd be looking crazy trying not to pee while laughing, hehehe. The worst I've encountered is your typical frazzled mom with kids howling. Poor thing.

nyrak
06-28-2011, 07:28 PM
I watched the video with horror and it affirmed my decision to never go to Walmart.

I know eh? I don't shop at Walmart either, but a friend & I take a trip there once in awhile to people watch ;) :D

Aussie Willy
08-01-2011, 06:51 AM
Okay this woman got kicked out of Walmart for her attire. It must have been an upmarket Walmart store.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyle/the-other-side/sandy-mcmillin-kicked-out-of-walmart-in-eugene-oregon-because-of-her-string-bikini-top/story-e6frfhk6-1226106007800