PDA

View Full Version : Israel team Split.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

taylorskate
07-05-2011, 12:35 AM
I am sure Rumi will Continue. I have seen him around the Hackensack rink skating and working out at the gym. He looks in great shape, well trained and ready to jump right back in to the international circuit this fall. I heard that he has found a partner and she is in the process of moving to NJ, but I have no idea who it is, or when she is arriving. :confused:

Thank you for the great news.
I never really see him out shape, but that's good if he seams ready to get back in the international circuit this fall.
But if he's still skating alone that might be hard for him to get ready in time for the begining of the season.
Let us know when you see him skating with his new partner.
Still no notes from Lionel on his facebook page. :(

CANdance
07-16-2011, 04:32 AM
looks like Rumi has found a partner, or possibly an extended tryout? He was on the ice all week skating with a blonde girl. I don't recognize her as a North American dancer... but they look good together. They create nice long lines on the ice and seem to be jelling quickly. I hope she sticks around, I think they could make an attractive team. :)

nylynnr
07-20-2011, 01:05 AM
looks like Rumi has found a partner, or possibly an extended tryout? He was on the ice all week skating with a blonde girl. I don't recognize her as a North American dancer... but they look good together. They create nice long lines on the ice and seem to be jelling quickly. I hope she sticks around, I think they could make an attractive team. :)

Andrea Major (Hungary) is his partner, I believe they have been practicing together for one week.

taylorskate
07-25-2011, 03:36 AM
Andrea Major (Hungary) is his partner, I believe they have been practicing together for one week.

Wow, I did you get this info so quick?
Do you know if it's a long tryout, or if she's Lionel partner.
Was she competiting last season, cause I don't remember her name.

fan
08-09-2011, 04:01 PM
as of today, rumi is listed on ice partner search