PDA

View Full Version : Expedition Impossible

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Mozart
08-26-2011, 02:59 AM
Results from tonight's show:

1. Gypsies
2. No limits (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !)
3. Fab3
4.Footballers

Spareoom
08-26-2011, 05:31 AM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

Switch the last two and it would have been perfect. ;) But that's okay. Can't wait to watch the episode!

Carmen Ovsiannikov
08-26-2011, 05:38 AM
I am so happy for No Limits! Amazing team; my favorite of the competition. :rollin:

It was pretty clear that the Gypsies would win. I did very briefly think that No Limits might be able to outsmart and get ahead of the Gypies when the Gypsies messed up finding the doorway the first time trying to keep Fab 3 from figuring out what they were doing. However No Limits finishing second with all the things they had to go through was amazing. I'm sorry the Footballers weren't third.

I know many found Expedition Impossible boring but I loved it and found that it picked up considerably especially once half the teams had been eliminated.

Too bad it probably won't get picked up again for next summer. I read elsewhere that while it debuted strong the numbers dropped each week. The debut of Big Brother (:blah:) couldn't have helped. I wonder if there is no longer a place for a straight forward competition without all the infighting, hookups and other assorted :drama:.

OTOH, sometimes it comes down to $$ and which programs cost less to produce. I'm thinking of CBS and ABC cancelling soaps to make way for programs that they admit will pull in lower ratings numbers because those programs aren't as expensive to put together.

caseyedwards
08-26-2011, 07:18 PM
too bad fab 3 got lost. Gypsises were dominant from almost beginning to end and were very good. No limits hobbled ankle player was impressive. Like their blind guy.

merrywidow
08-26-2011, 08:22 PM
I was happy the way it played out. No Limits were an amazing & inspiring team. I liked this show very much.

purple skates
08-27-2011, 02:58 AM
Just watched the finale. Good show. Hopefully it will go again.