PDA

View Full Version : PANG & TONG new FS 《Arabian Nights》

xy3026rosa
06-19-2011, 06:10 AM
They have completed a new season long program scheduling, the use of the track is quite Arabian classic "Arabian Nights." In last night's show in cross-border, though not the interpretation of the two "Arabian Nights", but they can feel the floor or how many different variations of the new season style.Tong Jian, told reporters that he and Pang fresh performances in all competitions last season, all will be the performance of Pang Qing art based.Because Pang Qing now performing very well in all pairs of combinations showed the woman, Pang Qing is the best. The director(Lori) also said that we must take the greatest strengths of Pang Qing manifested through the choreography reflects her ability strengthen her performances. "Tong Jian said.
"She is the princess, her charm completely conquered me, and I was fascinated by her confused my performance style all year, on a similar completely bowed to the Pang Qing's good graces, her temperament is very, very confused feeling. "Tong Jian said, despite the "Arabian Nights" This track has many times before by other pairs players used, but the different temperaments and characteristics of people will use a completely different style, their own and do not worry about completely Pang Qing judges and the audience will not accept.
In many of the audience's minds, Pang Qing / Tong Jian in the past style of performance has been very soft and poetic, but this time select the "Arabian Nights" has style to make a great breakthrough, Pang Qing, admits on their own make a very big challenge, "I told Tong Jian had never been two Arab-style show of this, so for us the difficulty is still very large, but our director told us we must be in the race to judges and the audience have that feeling of surprise, the program's effect will make everyone feel themselves. "

Eris
06-19-2011, 10:48 AM
xy3026rosa, thank you! Who will choreograph the program? Lori?:shuffle:

xy3026rosa
06-19-2011, 11:31 AM
xy3026rosa, thank you! Who will choreograph the program? Lori?:shuffle:

Yes~:D

Macassar88
06-19-2011, 07:19 PM
By Arabian nights, do they mean Scheherazade? I love that music so much. I think they could definitely do it quite well. I've noticed that especially recently, Pang has been much more artistic and she is much better at drawing the audience into the skating, and since Scheherazade did the same with her stories, it would be a good fit. (Also, since the last people to do Scheherazade were Zhang and Zhang and Lysacek, the bar has been lowered)

Proustable
06-19-2011, 07:50 PM
LOL.

MR-FAN
06-19-2011, 07:51 PM
Maybe the feeling begins?

millipied
06-19-2011, 08:14 PM
Great, just what we need, another Pang/Tong thread.

julieann
06-19-2011, 08:22 PM

:lol:

letsskate
06-19-2011, 11:33 PM

This.

Totally unnecessary to have so many P/T threads, and they can all go into some of the existing threads. com'on.. the same poster all that time too.

Ziggy
06-19-2011, 11:48 PM

We just need one more: "Pang is preggers."

Alas, it's not to be. ;(

oubik
06-20-2011, 02:13 PM
We just need one more: "Pang is preggers."

Alas, it's not to be. ;(

Well, this would be .... technically ..... very demanding ....

birdoflove
06-28-2011, 02:38 AM
hi, thanks to xy3026rosa :-) Seems to be interesting:D

xy3026rosa
06-28-2011, 02:43 AM
hi, thanks to xy3026rosa :-) Seems to be interesting:D

:biggrinbo:saint::encore:

bibi24
06-28-2011, 03:55 AM
:biggrinbo:saint::encore:

source? Why is it in broken English? :blah:

Ziggy
06-28-2011, 04:40 AM
Well, this would be .... technically ..... very demanding ....

Yeah I can't imagine Pang being anything but stick thin. ;P