PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Little Liars is back!!!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Latte
06-12-2011, 08:56 PM
Pretty little liars is coming back with new shows Tuesday!!:encore::encore::encore:
I can't wait!:kickass:

KikiSashaFan
06-12-2011, 09:16 PM
Glad I'm not the only one, I can't wait!

gingercrush
06-12-2011, 10:37 PM
Noooooooo I'll be way too tempted to come in here and read what is happening and then moaning cause we're still one the first season here.

michiruwater
06-12-2011, 11:41 PM
I am soooooo excited! My birthday is on Wednesday so this is totally the best birthday present ever!

I got my roommate hooked so we're watching together on Tuesday :)

Theatregirl1122
06-13-2011, 01:33 AM
I'm thrilled!

KikiSashaFan
06-13-2011, 10:03 PM
I picked up season one on dvd today, I'm trying to cram it all in before tomorrow night. Good thing it's pouring rain outside so I can do it without feeling guilty.

lmarie086
06-14-2011, 12:07 AM
I'm so excited!! I need to find people at home to make watch it with me- at school I had a few friends to watch it with but I have no one at home as far as I know :(

Can't wait :) And happy early birthday, michiruwater!

Latte
06-14-2011, 09:17 PM
8:00 tonite!
They are showing all the 1st season right now, it has been on all day.
Last show(hanging in the church) is on at 7:00.

michiruwater
06-15-2011, 12:58 AM
SO EXCITED

lmarie086
06-15-2011, 01:54 AM
I wish there was a rule that said season premieres had to be two hours long lol. I don't want it to be over already!

Theatregirl1122
06-15-2011, 02:00 AM
I wish there was a rule that said season premieres had to be two hours long lol. I don't want it to be over already!

Agreed! I couldn't believe it was 9 already! I'm sad about Hannah and Caleb. Kind of wondering if Ian is really alive or if those messages have to do with A.

michiruwater
06-15-2011, 02:02 AM
Me either!

I flove Spencer and Toby together. She was adorable after he left.

I'm pissed at Hannah for turning Caleb away. I really hope that is not the end of that storyline.

I KNEW that Ian would be alive. Knew it. Or at least that they would play it that way.

Noel Kahn could have any girl (outside of the fab four) there and he picks Mona??

The Ezra shirtless fanservice was a bit much.

lmarie086
06-15-2011, 02:06 AM
Right? Still, it was a good start to the season!

I totally don't blame Hannah for not just welcoming Caleb back with open arms, cause that's something that would take time to forgive, but I won't lie-I so wanted her to run after him.

I hope Ezra and Aria are cooling off for good. I think she's annoying in the relationship, and he could do better and I'd rather her find someone else.

Spencer's mom...I keep going back and forth with her. Sometimes I think she's a good person, other times I want to slap her. And Spencer's dad was so rude to Toby. Talk about :drama:

Mona continues to make my skin crawl. Can't stand her, and I hope she learns a lesson this season about being nice to others.

I can't wait for next week!!

Also I hope that Ian actually is dead (it feels awful to say that, even for a fictional character haha).

Latte
06-15-2011, 02:25 AM
Remember, Ian wasn't hanging loose putting weight on his neck.
He was balanced on the other ropes like it was a cradle.
He could have come to and got away.
Then again someone could have taken the body.
We will probably have to wait all season to find out.
I wanted Hanna to run after Caleb too.

Satellitegirl
06-15-2011, 01:29 PM
I tried watching the marathon yesterday when I was at home, but I couldn't get into it. It was too much like a soap opera for me.