PDA

View Full Version : SYTYCD Hopefuls: The BOYS

Pages : [1] 2

PeterG
06-12-2011, 08:19 PM
So like with the women's thread, the poll is about who you WANT to see at the end. But let's talk predictions, too! :D

Who I'd like to see in the top three: Alexander Fost, Marko Germar and Tadd Gadduang. Alexander has a striking presence on stage, but Tadd is probably my favourite at this point. Very charismatic and I doubt I'll ever be bored with anything he does. I'm wonder if Tadd will reach a Mark Kanemura‎ level of voidyness...

My predictions for the top three are Wadi Jones, Tadd and...maybe Marko?? It seems like the airtime given to the top 10 guys was spread out more evently than with the women.

Jimena
06-12-2011, 08:42 PM
It's Nick Young, not Mark.

PeterG
06-12-2011, 08:45 PM
It's Nick Young, not Mark.

Thanks. I'll PM a moderator and see if that can be corrected. :)

Jimena
06-12-2011, 08:48 PM
I like most of them a lot. I don't want to pick three. :(

PeterG
06-12-2011, 09:53 PM
I like most of them a lot. I don't want to pick three. :(

It's multiple choice. Which means you could pick all ten if you like. :D

LadyNit
06-12-2011, 11:01 PM
It's Nick Young, not Mark. Fixed. :)

Rob
06-13-2011, 04:08 AM
Pretty sure I am going to like Marko and Nick but not sure of the rest.

PeterG
06-15-2011, 12:47 AM
:cheer2: :D :respec:

My top three pics are in our top four! :cheer: And I like NickMark, too. :lol:

tarotx
06-15-2011, 03:20 PM
Reports say Mitchell has a shoulder injury and s7 Robert is dancing in his place. This is probably definitely death to him since very few know him and if he can't dance this week well most fans won't take kindly to that. I'm hoping he had jazz, Broadway or other since I'm not usually a fan of s7 Robert's in contemporaryLink (http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/blogs/2011/so-you-think-you-can-dance/sytycd-former-contestant-returns-to-replace-injured-dancer/)

PeterG
06-15-2011, 05:03 PM
[spoiler]Reports say Mitchell has a shoulder injury and s7 Robert is dancing in his place.

If this means that we can get Robert for all of this season...even better!!! :swoon:

AYS
06-15-2011, 05:30 PM
I need to see more of everyone to remember who they all are, but so far Nick is the one who stood out to me. I liked all the hip-hoppy guys in their number and look forward to seeing how they all do in other styles. It's just a really great great group it seems, overall.

slicekw
06-15-2011, 09:19 PM
While girl next door plays well for the ladies, the boys are all about power and nonthreating quirks.

I see Jess going early, he's arrogant, even if very talented. Robert's got to back off the "wooo" stuff (if mgmt let him) to stick around.
Wadi, Tadd, Ricky have some real strengths so far and have good charisma.
Marko is too cute. Guam. If he was born there, I wonder how many fans realize he was BORN a US Citizen?

reckless
06-15-2011, 09:45 PM
Reports say Mitchell has a shoulder injury and s7 Robert is dancing in his place. This is probably definitely death to him since very few know him and if he can't dance this week well most fans won't take kindly to that. I'm hoping he had jazz, Broadway or other since I'm not usually a fan of s7 Robert's in contemporaryLink (http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/blogs/2011/so-you-think-you-can-dance/sytycd-former-contestant-returns-to-replace-injured-dancer/)

To illustrate the point. I had no idea who Mitchell is until I looked him up online.

Allen
06-15-2011, 09:50 PM
To illustrate the point. I had no idea who Mitchell is until I looked him up online.

Yeah, I had no clue either and when I clicked on his name, the guy that popped up was not in anyway who I thought it was.

OnyxRose81
06-15-2011, 10:31 PM
Yeah, I had no clue either and when I clicked on his name, the guy that popped up was not in anyway who I thought it was.

I just Googled him. Yeah, he's not long for the world since I had no clue who he was.