PDA

View Full Version : Where Have the Good Men Gone?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

BigB08822
06-11-2011, 07:25 PM
I can't get "Where Have All The Flowers Gone" out of my head along with Kat Witt's big boobs in her red dress.

MacMadame
06-11-2011, 07:52 PM
All single men are dumb and need a woman to make them smart?
I'm guessing this was her point.

I will say, however, that statistically speaking, young men are not doing very well overall, even with that in mind.
Could you elaborate, please?

Yehudi
06-12-2011, 01:43 AM
If the author is criticizing men for wanting to spend their free time playing video games, hanging out with the guys, and having poor paying, "fun" jobs, what about the women who, in an attempt to be like Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte, move to a major metropolitan area, flood the HR offices of PR and Ad firms with resumes for account executive positions that do not provide livable wages, and then spend whatever disposable income they have on going out to clubs.

milanessa
06-12-2011, 04:02 AM
If the author is criticizing men for wanting to spend their free time playing video games, hanging out with the guys, and having poor paying, "fun" jobs, what about the women who, in an attempt to be like Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte, move to a major metropolitan area, flood the HR offices of PR and Ad firms with resumes for account executive positions that do not provide livable wages, and then spend whatever disposable income they have on going out to clubs.

Maybe they're looking for one of those rare good men. ;)