PDA

View Full Version : So it seems we have mice...now what?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

VALuvsMKwan
06-07-2011, 06:16 PM
The irony of calling me psychotic when you use glue traps and throw living animals in them into the garbage. And applaud people who duct tape live mice on glue traps. That is psychotic behaviour. The worst I've said is that "you suck" and that you're vile and bitter, because, well... you are.

Without passing judgment on your opinion about glue traps for mice (to which I am more sympathetic than you might otherwise believe)...

You joined on Monday, June 6, and every post you have made at the time of my post has been in this thread (and in an angry tone as well).

I don't know - that just screams regular poster using a pseud to express :mad: to me. Who are you really? Come on, 'fess up...

JamesC
06-07-2011, 06:19 PM
Without passing judgment on your opinion about glue traps for mice (to which I am more sympathetic than you might otherwise believe)...

You joined on Monday, June 6, and every post you have made at the time of my post has been in this thread (and in an angry tone as well).

I don't know - that just screams regular poster using a pseud to express :mad: to me. Who are you really? Come on, 'fess up...

I am JamesC.

I read some threads, and a couple of posts here stood out - and decided to post. As for being angry, of course I am. Just putting the animal abuser in his place.

Kasey
06-07-2011, 06:24 PM
It seems kind of odd behavior to join a FIGURE SKATING message board, "read some threads", and then every last one of your six posts that you have made since your inception here has been in a nasty tone in one thread. Normally, people who join a figure skating board, show some interest in, you know, actual skating-related information and threads. Just sayin'.

JamesC
06-07-2011, 06:42 PM
It seems kind of odd behavior to join a FIGURE SKATING message board, "read some threads", and then every last one of your six posts that you have made since your inception here has been in a nasty tone in one thread. Normally, people who join a figure skating board, show some interest in, you know, actual skating-related information and threads. Just sayin'.

Well, I dislike cruelty to animals like this with a passion. That's what piqued my interest. Not like I'll only post here. :)

Nasty tone? Perhaps, but completely justifiable.

Nan
06-07-2011, 06:56 PM

No. It's not.

Southpaw
06-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Well, I dislike cruelty to animals like this with a passion. That's what piqued my interest. Not like I'll only post here. :)

If you don't mind me asking...how do you feel about Sandra Lee?

JamesC
06-07-2011, 06:59 PM
No. It's not.

Yes. It is.

Please tell me why someone who abuses animals should get off scott-free? They deserve to be criticised, harshly too... as all jerks deserve to.

Nan
06-07-2011, 07:19 PM
They deserve to be criticised, harshly too... as all jerks deserve to.

So that means you're fair game...right?

JamesC
06-07-2011, 07:27 PM
So that means you're fair game...right?

Do you really think words on a message board is worse than being maliciously cruel to another living being?

If someone kicks my dog, do you honestly think I'm going to politely ask him to stop? No, I'm going to give him a bit of lip about it. Why should I be verbally lenient to someone who obviously has malicious intent?

It's little wonder why people get away with this kind of crap, they need to be put in their place.

Nan
06-07-2011, 07:31 PM
And you've been here long enough to know this person has "malicious intent?"

People who are verbally abusive to others don't need to "get away with this kind of crap, they need to be put in their place."

Rex
06-07-2011, 07:46 PM
That's what I say...

Satellitegirl
06-07-2011, 08:29 PM
I was wondering the same thing when I saw that the first couple of posts were in this thread. If you have strong views, be willing to stand behind them out in the open.

Kasey
06-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Just a thought, but perhaps you would like to actually get to know other posters here, rather than passing blanket judgement on them based on their perhaps off the cuff comments in ONE thread...Especially a person who has been here 6 1/2 years and has contributed a lot of meaningful and insightful comments to this board on a wider variety of subjects than simply pest control.

Or, remain a judgemental twatwaffle who jumps to conclusions and judges people on 5 words. And learn to use your ignore feature; a suggestion I would not be surprised to learn that many will be re-evaluating for their own sanity soon enough.

Rex
06-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Just a thought, but perhaps you would like to actually get to know other posters here, rather than passing blanket judgement on them based on their perhaps off the cuff comments in ONE thread...Especially a person who has been here 6 1/2 years and has contributed a lot of meaningful and insightful comments to this board on a wider variety of subjects than simply pest control.

Or, remain a judgemental twatwaffle who jumps to conclusions and judges people on 5 words. And learn to use your ignore feature; a suggestion I would not be surprised to learn that many will be re-evaluating for their own sanity soon enough.

Marry me...:respec:

Nan
06-07-2011, 09:38 PM
...twatwaffle ...

You have such a way with words. :lol: