PDA

View Full Version : Whitney Houston May Have Emphysema, Sources Say

Rex
06-02-2011, 09:49 PM
In early stages.... (http://www.theboombox.com/2011/06/02/whitney-houston-has-emphysema-source-reveals/)

Less than one month after entering rehab, reports claim that Whitney Houston is also suffering from emphysema.

In a story printed by the National Enquirer, a source revealed that the singer is in the beginning stages of the lung disease, and has been instructed by doctors to give up her smoking habit. "She's developed emphysema -- and her doctors are warning her she'll die a horrible death," a friend of Houston's told the paper.

I didn't even know that she most. At least not ciggies....so sad.
Discuss.

Cheylana
06-02-2011, 09:54 PM
OMG, this article is killing me. So Bobbi Kristina (allegedly) has a drug problem too? I was so hoping Whitney and Bobby wouldn't mess that chile up :fragile:

Also, Whitney doesn't even look like a human being in that photo, more like a plastic figurine or long-lost Jackson relative :fragile:

DarrellH
06-02-2011, 10:14 PM
In a story printed by the National Enquirer...

Not sure I believe it, citing THIS as a source.

skatingfan5
06-02-2011, 10:18 PM

Not sure I believe it, citing THIS as a source.The National Enquirer was the first to (correctly) break the story about John Edwards and his mistress and baby.

RE: Whitney: I hope she quits smoking -- emphysema is a horrible disease. And I was :eek: to learn that her daughter is 18 already!

Rex
06-02-2011, 10:47 PM
The National Enquirer was the first to (correctly) break the story about John Edwards and his mistress and baby.

RE: Whitney: I hope she quits smoking -- emphysema is a horrible disease. And I was :eek: to learn that her daughter is 18 already!

People may hate the Nat'l Enquirer, but they are seldom wrong with these stories. Gossip is just news wearing a red cocktail dress.

She has sunk so low already. I wonder if this is what has made her singing deteriorate....