PDA

View Full Version : "So you think you're gay? Prove it."

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

VALuvsMKwan
06-08-2011, 06:22 PM
I got 36, but does that make me gay in training, or just a typical straight girl?

I will say I've been to Mykonos - twice :)

But did you visit Lesbos while you were in the general area? ;)

ummmm..... Too low for gay boy, not high enough for straight girl. What else could that be? Perhaps the L word? :lol:

You mean Luenatic?

Jenny
06-08-2011, 06:29 PM
ummmm..... Too low for gay boy, not high enough for straight girl. What else could that be? Perhaps the L word? :lol:

But did you visit Lesbos while you were in the general area? ;)

:lol:

PeterG
06-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Jenny has made me ping every now and then... :rofl:

Beefcake
06-09-2011, 04:27 AM
Acceptably gay.

Ahhh, yes, "acceptable" ... just what I strive for in life. I'm a resounding success at that.

Actually, I have flunked these things before, mostly because they tend to ding me for loving sports and because they tend to include political questions, and I tend to give some "unacceptable" answers there.

This time, though, did okay. But, what the heck is that other color? And I'll admit it here: I've actually never seen The Sound of Music, nor care to. :shuffle:

antmanb
06-09-2011, 03:00 PM
This time, though, did okay. But, what the heck is that other color? And I'll admit it here: I've actually never seen The Sound of Music, nor care to. :shuffle:

I have been forced to watch the sound of music, but give up after a few minutes because I am sooooooooooo boooooooooored :lol:

Latte
06-09-2011, 07:00 PM
I think I know just about every word to every song in Sound Of Music.
But let's just keep that among ourselves, shall we?

Hmmmm my knowledge of SOM may have helped to up my score.
Also my answer to the question about
Coming out of the womb dancing.:D