PDA

View Full Version : The Voice: your favorite(s)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

rfisher
06-28-2011, 10:50 PM
Maybe their current contracts lock them in at that price for future seasons? I read yesterday that JLo got $12 million for this season of AI and wants $20 million to come back. I say let her go and hire someone better for far less. Steven Tyler signed a multi-season contract and is getting paid significantly less than JLo did, but more than The Voice coaches.

Tyler does appear more often than the mentors on the Voice. The recorded audition and elimination rounds could have been recorded in a couple of days. They only did 5 live shows counting the two results show. If they expand the season next spring, they may get more.

NBC is supposedly expanding the Sing Off. Which will be minus Nicole The Pussycat Doll since she's doing X Factor. But, we'll get more Ben Folds :cheer2: He'd have been excellent for The Voice if he wasn't already commited to the other program.

DarrellH
06-28-2011, 10:57 PM
NBC is supposedly expanding the Sing Off. Which will be minus Nicole The Pussycat Doll since she's doing X Factor. But, we'll get more Ben Folds :cheer2: He'd have been excellent for The Voice if he wasn't already commited to the other program.

I LOVE The Sing Off!!!:swoon:

genevieve
06-28-2011, 11:02 PM
I will love the Sing-Off even more without Nicole!!! :swoon:

Allskate
06-28-2011, 11:09 PM
But, we'll get more Ben Folds :cheer2: He'd have been excellent for The Voice if he wasn't already commited to the other program.

ITA. Ben Folds is a great judge. His comments are substantive and correct, but he's also funny. Have you seen the longer version of Sara Bareilles's "Uncharted Video?" He does the intro. It's cute. Adam Levine is in the video, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlxB9zGH8GU

I don't know how Sara got so many singers to lip synch to her song. There's an outtake video out there, too. Several of them didn't really know the song. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFCRh7Qhsig

rfisher
06-29-2011, 02:01 AM
And we start with the mentors. Xtina is :swoon:

rfisher
06-29-2011, 02:04 AM
Brad Paisley singing tonight! Lurve me some Brad.

Beefcake
06-29-2011, 02:06 AM
Is it true? :cheer2:

Is :swoon: Stevie Nicks :swoon: gonna sing on The Voice tonight!??

Unfortunately, she'll be dueting with Oversinger Extraordinaire Javier, but I'll take it.

rfisher
06-29-2011, 02:07 AM
??? It should be with Adam, but who knows?

Vicci looks hot tonight. Dia seems really nervous and so does Javier.

Am I watching all by myself?

my little pony
06-29-2011, 02:10 AM
what is ce lo wearing? it is like a smoking jacket in an opium den

Badams
06-29-2011, 02:11 AM
Christina needs a stylist. One who will make her wear clothes that fit her.

rfisher
06-29-2011, 02:13 AM
Javier up first with his original song.

Garden Kitty
06-29-2011, 02:13 AM
I thought they said each contestant would sing with their mentor (plus one original song), but I missed some of the opening

Beefcake
06-29-2011, 02:14 AM
??? It should be with Adam, but who knows?
Oh, who knows if any of it/how much of it is true. I read it on the Survivor Sucks Voice thread* ... unfortunately overrun by tweens and thirtysomething homo shut-ins.

*:angryfire I just noticed someone there using "Beefcake" as their pseud. So, who is it? Which FSUer lifted it? mlp? Maybe Dave Rocks ... he didn't want to be Canadian anymore or something. :saint:

Allen
06-29-2011, 02:15 AM
I'm really interested to see how these original songs go, but I think this is really smart on the part of the show. The original songs in the future are what will determine the success of these artists. Dia seemed awfully nervous, so I'm curious to see what happens. Of the three, I'm by far the least excited to see what an original song from Javier would be like.

dbell1
06-29-2011, 02:16 AM
Checks in. I'm here! :D Late, but here.

Hmm - may have to look into where the tour hits near here...