PDA

View Full Version : AGT the new season Will our new Prince come?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

rfisher
06-01-2011, 01:02 AM
Who will top the Prince this season?

I saw Michael Grimm's new CD the other day.

Buzz
06-01-2011, 01:12 AM
eh? What is AGT?

rfisher
06-01-2011, 01:12 AM
America's Got Talent. It's on NBC.

I thought the unicycle guy was going to kill himself.

genevieve
06-01-2011, 01:15 AM
here's a little update on the Prince :cheer2:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/05/31/americas-got-talent-where-are-you-prince-poppycock/

sk9tingfan
06-01-2011, 01:20 AM
Amazing voice on the bald guy who just sang, "In the Arms of the Angels".:eek:

rfisher
06-01-2011, 01:23 AM
Even more amazing is that he said he'd never performed in front of an audience before. I thought his nerves were going to kill him at first, but once he started singing, he was great. I normally hate that song, but I'd actually buy that from him.

rfisher
06-01-2011, 01:31 AM
PML at the cowboy trying the rope trick. I thought he'd seriouly hurt himself when he fell and hit the saddle horn. :rofl:

OK. I'm 12. I was LOL at the farting guy.

I want a parrot.

Garden Kitty
06-01-2011, 02:19 AM
Nick has grown on me more than I expected when he first joined this show. I'm glad it's back.

rfisher
06-01-2011, 02:21 AM
The dance troupe from Miami, the bike guys and the kid with the fire were all great Vegas acts. I'd rather see them than the singers.

Those kids are an overdose of cute.

Whoa. That guy who took a header off the stage. And I think those girls were annoyed with Sharon and Piers.

Diaper guys :eek:

Garden Kitty
06-01-2011, 02:50 AM
I would be so embarassed if those were my professors.

That dancing act with the lights was probably better live than on tv.

rfisher
06-01-2011, 02:55 AM
That dance troupe with the lights and computer was awesome!

taf2002
06-01-2011, 04:27 AM
The 3 little kids rapping were pretty bad. Cute but bad. I don't think these 3 judges can say no to little kids. And then they end up having to cut them in Vegas.

My favorites were the dancers from Miami (except I think they need to cut down the number of dancers) & the bald singer. The light show was inventive but not my idea of entertainment.

I didn't like the 1st magician but the 2nd one was amazing.

genevieve
06-01-2011, 05:57 AM
this episode is interminable :yawn:

loved the guy who sang "Angel" - really original sounding take on it, loved his voice, and I can't believe he's NEVER performed before an audience before :eek: No wonder he kept his eyes closed the whole time :lol:

I can't believe we had to see Double Dream Hands guy :scream:

the Miami dance group showed promise but there weren't all that - if you get that many people on a stage doing unison, that unison better be completely CRISP, and it wasn't. I did love their energy though.

PML at the girl who sassed Sharon. loved the "America's Got Attitude" comment :lol:

the light dance thing at the end... was cool, but also looked like something Laurie Anderson would have done in the '80s. Agree that it probably looks cooler on stage than on the tv screen. The dancing in blackout was very good, but as far as the light technology goes, I liked the college guys from last year better. I found them more original and engaging. I do look forward to seeing how they can go bigger with this act.

BigB08822
06-01-2011, 06:03 AM
I posted a video in an old AGT thread where Prince Poppycock traveled to Italy and filmed it. I need to find it and see if he ever posted the other videos.

Mozart
06-08-2011, 01:32 AM
This week's episode is on