PDA

View Full Version : AGT the new season Will our new Prince come?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Rob
07-08-2011, 07:58 PM
That Russian balance beam act. They said we'd likely never seen something like that before. But I'm pretty sure I remember seeing an act just like that on a previous season of AGT. In fact, IIRC, they were slated to be in the top 10 (or how ever many it is that gets on the show for voting), and she got injured before the live shows started and they had to withdraw and a replacement act was called in.

I remember that. She did get injured. I wonder if this is the same act?

I could do without the motor bike guys, Dwarfs (except for the Howie likes to annoy Piers factor), Sam B. the large dancer (they seemed to think it was funny so they should have put him in the comedy group), the little chipmunk girls, and Mauricio (i get why he's there, but he is just so cheesy I can't stand it).

I want a magician or some kind of act (other than a singer) to win.

I nearly cried laughing when the karioke/headstand men started and the new addition to their act was him eating a banana and taking off his shoes.

PeterG
07-08-2011, 09:44 PM
I nearly cried...when the karioke/headstand men started and the new addition to their act was him eating a banana and taking off his shoes.

I was deeply moved by the subtle, yet touching moves that were added to their work.

;)

(Sorry about the selective editing!) :P

Nan
07-08-2011, 10:25 PM
I was deeply moved by the subtle, yet touching moves that were added to their work.

But the phone going off in his pants was really just the climax he needed.

:D

PeterG
07-08-2011, 10:28 PM
The climax in his... :confused:

Rob
07-08-2011, 10:30 PM
:rofl:

And then getting mad at whoever called when he could have turned off his phone or left it in his bag.

Nan
07-08-2011, 10:54 PM
The climax in his... :confused:

:D

PeterG
07-09-2011, 04:03 AM
And then getting mad at whoever called when he could have turned off his phone or left it in his bag.

But the phone call was the only reason he did not make it into the top 48!!!

:rofl:

Sassafras
07-09-2011, 12:17 PM
I guess I wasn't paying enough attention. At the time I thought the phone ringing was part of the shtick.