PDA

View Full Version : AGT the new season Will our new Prince come?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

numbers123
06-08-2011, 01:33 AM
so far, I have not been impressed.

rfisher
06-08-2011, 01:43 AM
I really liked the kids. I think Pierce was just being an ass by telling her he'd vote yes only if she'd go without her brothers. They'll work extra hard to show him. I also liked the Kenyan acrobatic team. They would be awesome in Vegas. They could get a lion for the act!

I don't care about finding the next pop star. I prefer the variety acts, but mostly I just like being entertained each week.

Mozart
06-08-2011, 01:45 AM
I liked those 2 acts as well.

Mozart
06-08-2011, 01:49 AM
oh and the comedian at the very beginning wasn't that bad either;)

BaileyCatts
06-08-2011, 04:24 AM
I liked the comedian too. She did Kathy Griffin pretty good! I haven't really watched this show much in the past, so don't know if he usally does it, but the funniest parts are when Howie picks on Piers and plays pranks on him! :lol:

genevieve
06-08-2011, 04:59 AM
I like the comedian best tonight, although the Kenyan acrobats were very cool. I agreed with Piers that the girl really is the star of that group, but it was ridiculous that he wanted to only put her forward and not the rest of the group. Glad they got through and I hope their electric set really is good.

Whee, I remember when the auditions were here, but it was still a kick to see the lovely Paramount Theatre on the show :)

taf2002
06-08-2011, 05:17 AM
I like the comedian best tonight, although the Kenyan acrobats were very cool. I agreed with Piers that the girl really is the star of that group, but it was ridiculous that he wanted to only put her forward and not the rest of the group. Glad they got through and I hope their electric set really is good.

Whee, I remember when the auditions were here, but it was still a kick to see the lovely Paramount Theatre on the show :)

Actually I agreed with Piers, I thought the boys were pretty mediocre, but I thought he could have discussed it with her after the show. And if the electric set isn't any better, then I think she should either go as a single or else I would cut the whole group.

The comedianne was my fav tonight & the Kenya guys 2nd. I thought Howie was ridiculous tonight. Why does he want to put no talent people through?

BaileyCatts
06-08-2011, 07:41 AM
...... I thought Howie was ridiculous tonight. Why does he want to put no talent people through?

I think he does it just to annoy Piers. :lol:

rfisher
06-08-2011, 09:44 AM
Actually I agreed with Piers, I thought the boys were pretty mediocre, but I thought he could have discussed it with her after the show. And if the electric set isn't any better, then I think she should either go as a single or else I would cut the whole group.

The comedianne was my fav tonight & the Kenya guys 2nd. I thought Howie was ridiculous tonight. Why does he want to put no talent people through?

I think those acts are audience fillers. They aren't intended to be real.

Nan
06-08-2011, 03:41 PM
I thought Howie was ridiculous tonight. Why does he want to put no talent people through?

I think so, too. Piers, however, has his "moments." Watch here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjl--wz5Ud8

It starts about the 7 minute mark and goes through to the end. Stay with it, it's worth watching. :D

Satellitegirl
06-08-2011, 03:42 PM
The comedian was awesome, tonight! My favorite by far.

KikiSashaFan
06-08-2011, 03:57 PM
I thought the comedian was only okay until she did Kathy Griffin. She nailed it.

taf2002
06-08-2011, 04:37 PM
I think those acts are audience fillers. They aren't intended to be real.

Of course they are. But I just find them annoying, & then when they get a yes from any of the 3 it just becomes ridiculous & unpleasant. And the sniping between Piers & Howie gets old very fast. You don't send someone to Vegas just to annoy the other judge. That's stupid.

NancyNC
06-08-2011, 06:13 PM
The sniping can get old, but then I just remember that we are no longer being subjected to the Hoff and the world becomes bright and sunny again. :lol:

taf2002
06-08-2011, 06:15 PM
The sniping can get old, but then I just remember that we are no longer being subjected to the Hoff and the world becomes bright and sunny again. :lol:

:lol: You're absolutely right!