PDA

View Full Version : Rena Inoue pregnant

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

DarrellH
06-09-2011, 09:01 PM
They are a very nice couple. Met them at Nats in Atl. Hope they have a wonderful family life.

Of course, some people will complain because the baby stayed in to long, saying it should have finished gestating by now, and should make room for other babies.

Just a joke...they are lovely people and I'm sure they will have an equally lovely child.

FSWer
06-10-2011, 01:02 AM
John Baldwin's Mother's name is Donna? I never knew her name. Was she a Skater? What about Rena's Mother's name? LOL. she named 1 kid the same name as her? BTW. what's happening with their Skating? Any news?

Yazmeen
06-10-2011, 02:41 AM
They are a very nice couple. Met them at Nats in Atl. Hope they have a wonderful family life.

Of course, some people will complain because the baby stayed in to long, saying it should have finished gestating by now, and should make room for other babies.

Just a joke...they are lovely people and I'm sure they will have an equally lovely child.

I had one tough workday today, and when I read this at EOD, I almost fell off my chair laughing. Thanks for the good grin! :D