PDA

View Full Version : Criminal Minds 7: Welcome Back, J.J. and Emily

CDANN1013
05-29-2011, 07:42 PM
According to deadline.com, Paget Brewster has agreed to come back to Criminal Minds next season. Rachel Nichols option was not picked up and was let go from the show. Thomas Gibson has yet to resign, but the network wants him back.

Carol

LadyNit
05-29-2011, 09:29 PM
Well YAY for that. More about the return of J.J. and Emily here (http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/cbs/cast-shake-ups-wrong-criminal-minds-edition/56441).

milanessa
05-29-2011, 10:16 PM
I'm not excited about Emily's return but YAY for JJ and her hawt husband (I'm assuming he'll make an occasional appearance.)

MINAM
05-30-2011, 02:33 AM
I love Paget Brewster's character.

Hope Thomas Gibson returns.

AragornElessar
05-30-2011, 07:06 AM
That is awesome news!!!

All we need now is to hear about Thomas and hopefully he'll re sign.

Did anyone else watch the Memorial Day Concert on PBS tonight? Joe Mantenga co hosted w/Gary Sinese and AJ Cook took part as well. She was the voice of the daughter of a fallen Vietnam soldier who never knew her Dad, as she was only three months old when he was killed in action. The story AJ told was how this woman felt so odd and in her words, "like a freak" because she was the only one in the town whose Dad had been killed in a war. It also was about the work an organzation of people who all lost Parents in Vietnam and how this woman managed to find one of her Dad's closest friends and through him, finally got to know who her Dad was. Gary Sinese was the voice of that Vet.

She did such a fantastic job and even had to stop and take a deep breath a couple of times due to the emotion of the moment. Joe also did a wonderful job as Co Host. I understand he and Gary hosted last year as well, but it's the first time I've watched the Concert in a few years and was wondering who would take up the reins of the previous Hollywood actors who were also Veterans who have hosted in the past and can't anymore due to either ill health or that they're not w/us anymore. If this year is any indication of how they did last year, then there could not have been two more fitting choices to take up those duties.

Will be crossing my fingers Thomas re signs. Wonder how they're going to explain the Seaver character's absence.

BTW...Did Suspect Behaviour get renewed? I'm thinking not, as I didn't see it mentioned anywhere regarding the release of CBS' Fall Sked last week. I know it was on shaky ground though. BTW, I will never ever understand why when it's well known a Drama series is on the edge of not coming back, that show does a big Cliffhanger Season Finale. I mean...Why!?! I'll never understand that one.

CDANN1013
05-30-2011, 10:07 AM
BTW...Did Suspect Behaviour get renewed? I'm thinking not, as I didn't see it mentioned anywhere regarding the release of CBS' Fall Sked last week. I know it was on shaky ground though. BTW, I will never ever understand why when it's well known a Drama series is on the edge of not coming back, that show does a big Cliffhanger Season Finale. I mean...Why!?! I'll never understand that one.

No, Suspect Behaviour was not renewed.

Carol

MacMadame
05-30-2011, 10:43 AM
Well shoot. I just made Mr. Mac watch the season ending clifhanger so he'd want to watch next season, too.

Angelskates
05-31-2011, 11:16 AM
I actually really enjoyed Suspect Behaviour and am disappointed it hasn't been renewed.

MacMadame
05-31-2011, 09:17 PM
Yes, I thought it was better than Criminal Minds: Original in a lot of ways.

AragornElessar
06-22-2011, 05:13 AM
Well, that's what can happen when you strip the Mother Show of the best writers it had for the Spin off. Anyway...I have GOOD NEWS!!!

Thomas Gibson has re signs as of today!!!

I found out about it at The Criminal Minds Fanatics Blog (http://criminalmindsfanatic.blogspot.com/) and Thomas also sent them a Message for all of us Fans.

YAY!!!! and whew!!

kia_4EverOnIce
06-23-2011, 08:22 PM
yay!!! criminal minds without thomas gibson is not criminal minds!!! :)

lise
06-23-2011, 10:08 PM
Seaver's character could be written off easily; the last episode of the season Hotch said something to the effect that any member of the team could ask for re-assignment to another department. I think that in the first episode, she will say that she decided she wants to pursue another route. Honestly, that show was not suited for that actress; she never fit in.

I wonder how they will explain the fake death to the rest of the team; doesn't Ian have to be dead as to not be a threat to Emily anymore?

Can't wait for the new season to begin!

CDANN1013
06-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Moderators - can you fix the spelling the the thread. I realized I misspelled criminal.

Thanks.

Carol

Civic
06-24-2011, 05:30 AM
Well, that's what can happen when you strip the Mother Show of the best writers it had for the Spin off. Anyway...I have GOOD NEWS!!!

Thomas Gibson has re signs as of today!!!

I found out about it at The Criminal Minds Fanatics Blog (http://criminalmindsfanatic.blogspot.com/) and Thomas also sent them a Message for all of us Fans.

YAY!!!! and whew!!

Glad to hear it. I"ve been a fan of Thomas Gibson since his "Chicago Hope" days.

professordeb
06-24-2011, 01:43 PM
I got on the Thomas Gibson fan train when he was in Dharma & Greg