PDA

View Full Version : The Bachelor Pad 2 (Contains Bachelorette Spoilers)

Catherine M
05-27-2011, 01:58 PM
Ok, I've decided to start a new thread as I didn't want to clog up Ashley's thread with a bunch of black bars.

Reality Steve came out with a list the other day of "potential" people on the show. The final cast hasn't been finalized but since filming starts on June 6th it will be soon.

Jake
Rated ďRĒ Rego
Erica Rose
Kasey
Vienna
Rozlyn
Kirk
Graham
Alli (Bradís season)
Jackie (Bradís season)
Melissa (Bradís season)
Raichel (Bradís season)
Brian Westendorf (DeAnnaís season)
Tanner (foot fetish guy)
Kathryn Sherlock (Jakeís season)

He's also heard that Michelle Money, Michael Stagliano, DeAnna, John Hardesty, Susie Williams, Sarah Newlon, Craig Robinson, and Shooter might be considered. Plus early rejects of Ashley's which could include Drunk Tim, Jeff (Creepy Mask guy), Bentley, and West.

Couple of dating couples are being looked at:

Vienna & Kasey
Erica & Brian

And of course, if Jake is on, we will have the ultimate trio of him, Vienna & Kasey. So come on Jake, you know you want to be on this!!

Justin (Rated R) should do well. the girls will be all over him like they were with Man Code Dave. Kirk might be too nice.

Catherine M
06-07-2011, 09:15 PM
Ok, Reality Steve is out with more information on who made the cast. He doesn't have the full 20 names yet but hopes to have them soon.

Out:

Rozlyn, for whatever reason, she didn't do it
Kathryn
Ashleigh Hunt
Tanner, the foot fetish guy, can't believe he's not on. Pulled himself off at the last minute, Boo! He's one of my all time favs, plus he's really funny!
Bentley

In:

Holly
Vienna
Erica Rose
Alli, Jackie, Melissa, Michelle from Brad 2.0

Michael, Holly's ex and soon to be Brother in law of DeAnna
Kirk
Justin Rated R
Kasey
Graham

Jake "might" be out as he was online all weekend, when everyone was in sequesterville. Be interesting to see what happens with that!

shan
06-08-2011, 12:45 AM
There are some odd people in that group. :scream:

Jenny
06-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Out:

Tanner, the foot fetish guy, can't believe he's not on. Pulled himself off at the last minute, Boo! He's one of my all time favs, plus he's really funny!
Bentley

Drat and double drat! I too thought Tanner was a lot of fun, and also had a great body.

And does this mean from Chris' tweet that Bentley is coming back to Bachelorette? Or just that he'll be at ATFR?

Rob
06-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Michelle Money and Bentley would have been just craptacular.

shan
06-08-2011, 10:51 PM
Michelle Money and Bentley would have been just craptacular.

Emphasis on "crap"! :scream:

Catherine M
06-13-2011, 02:43 PM
The cast is coming out this morning on EW.com.

So far the only "surprise" on the spoiler lists I've seen is some girl named Emily from Jake's season that left on the first night. She must have hooked up with multiple guys at the reunion casting events to make the cut.

Oh, Jake is one for sure. He was seen out on a "date" with one of the girls, being followed by cameras.

Catherine M
06-13-2011, 04:38 PM
The cast is out, except they refused to name the three guys from Ashley's season! Boo!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/06/13/bachelor-pad-cast-season-2/

Girls:

Gia, Vienna, Ella from Jake's season
Jackie, Michelle, Melissa, Alli from Brad 2.0
Holly, from Matt's season and ex to a bunch of different Bachelor guys!
Erica Rose, from PLo's season and reality TV veteran

Guys:

Graham, who was DeAnna's final 1; one small problem, he couldn't stand her so he "left" after home town dates.

Kirk, Kasey, Justin from Ali's season

Jake, Michael from Jillian's season

3 guys from Ashley's season

Should be good. Hope everyone is planning on watching!

Catherine M
06-16-2011, 09:45 PM
Just to keep this thread up to date, the three mystery guys from Ashley's season are William, Blake and Ames, according to Reality Steve.

Not surprised at all about William, since his only reason being on the Bachelorette was to kick start his comedy career.

Am slightly surprised about Blake as I would have thought him being a dentist that he'd be busy but if his practice is just getting started, he might not have that many patients yet. Or maybe he wants to move to LA and be the dentist to reality tv stars! And I think he'll be popular with the ladies on the show. They'll sniff out his potential earnings real quick like! I could see a couple like Holly and Michelle going "hmmm, Mrs. DDS sounds so much better than Mrs. I sell cell phones in the mall".

Not sure at all why Ames was cast as I find him tres boring. Would have much preferred Mickey and his glasses or drunk Tim.

Catherine M
06-29-2011, 04:18 PM
If anyone cares, Bachelor Pad 2 is done filming and Reality Steve is out with his season spoilers this morning.

If you want to know and don't like going to RS site, send me a PM and I'll fill you in!

Roxanne
06-29-2011, 04:44 PM
Well, this season sounds it will be a little more interesting than last season. It helps that I know who most of the people are this time. I don't if I'll really bother watching it though. Last season was such a waste of time.

shan
06-29-2011, 06:40 PM
Ames is growing on me little by little so I don't mind seeing him on the Bachelor Pad...

Jenny
06-29-2011, 06:44 PM
Ames is growing on me little by little so I don't mind seeing him on the Bachelor Pad...

He seems like a good guy - almost too good because we need all the most scandalous and trashy types on BP! - but he seriously needs a hair makeover to balance out that alien forehead.