PDA

View Full Version : SYTYCD Audition rounds (starts 5/26)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21

BaileyCatts
06-06-2011, 04:16 AM
What was the name of the African-American girl who Tyce fawned all about? It was one of the very first aduitions if I remember right? She had long black hair and was wearing like a blush colored shirt I think?

Allskate
06-06-2011, 05:09 AM
What was the name of the African-American girl who Tyce fawned all about? It was one of the very first aduitions if I remember right? She had long black hair and was wearing like a blush colored shirt I think?

In the San Franciso auditions? Ashley Rich. She was lovely -- very good connection to the music.

MarieM
06-06-2011, 08:11 AM
I loved that girl :)

BaileyCatts
06-06-2011, 09:49 AM
In the San Franciso auditions? Ashley Rich. She was lovely -- very good connection to the music.

Thanks. That was who I was thinking of. I can never remember their names of who I want to watch for durng Vegas week.

Rob
06-06-2011, 04:57 PM

Ashley Rich: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOkgEjlZKPA

Beetlejuice
06-06-2011, 04:57 PM
I'm pretty certain I could do most of what some of these dancers do. I guess dance is very much open to interpretation.

Then do it. Make a YouTube video and apply for America's Got Talent next season. I'm sure you'd make it on. :EVILLE:

rfisher
06-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Then do it. Make a YouTube video and apply for America's Got Talent next season. I'm sure you'd make it on. :EVILLE:

You first. Oh, wait. I'll bet you already have. How'd that work out?

Rob
06-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Let's take up a pool. Whoever comes up with a routine so bad that it makes the AGT broadcast and gets 3 buzzers wins the pool. If there is a tie, the one who gets buzzed out the fastest wins. You have to name your act "Tiffin [enter username]" so we can identify you.

Back to SYTYCD:

I thought Chyna Smith (who did the solo choreographed by Allison Holker) was in the expected and connected category, but it looks like she didn't make the cut.

Beetlejuice
06-06-2011, 07:22 PM
You first. Oh, wait. I'll bet you already have. How'd that work out?

Oh but I couldn't take the spotlight from such an amazing and talented dancer such as yourself now could I?

genevieve
06-06-2011, 07:28 PM
ok, ok, this has been fun and all, but before everyone decides to join in, let's just walk away, shall we?

AYS
06-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Totally unrelated to the current discussion, but S5's Phillip Chbeeb's squad won America's Best Dance Crew last night. I don't usually watch the show, but my kids had the finale episode on last night, and it was great to see him dance again :cheer: His crew did a really good final number.

genevieve
06-06-2011, 10:45 PM
Yay!! I didn't even know there was a season of that show on right now.

pixie cut
06-06-2011, 10:49 PM
Totally unrelated to the current discussion, but S5's Phillip Chbeeb's squad won America's Best Dance Crew last night. I don't usually watch the show, but my kids had the finale episode on last night, and it was great to see him dance again :cheer: His crew did a really good final number.

Awesome! He danced with so much heart and passion.

triple_toe
06-07-2011, 12:39 AM
Will the discussions of this show be like Beetlejuice where if you say a poster's name three times it'll appear?

:shuffle: :scream: :watch:

Rob
06-07-2011, 03:37 PM

I need to get that show set up on my DVR next time. What channel is it on?