PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony trial

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Frau Muller
07-08-2011, 08:07 PM
And he was unsigned within a day:
http://www.deadline.com/2011/07/paradigm-signs-casey-anthonys-attorney/

There was a rumor that Jerry Springer offered 1 million dollars for the whole Anthony family to appear on his show:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/jerry-springer-we-have-not-offered-money-to-casey-anthony-or-her-family.html

It's pretty bad when Jerry Springer is offended!:lol:

Wow, that deal didn't last long. Good grief, Jerry Springer. There's still Geraldo.

I still think that some of the Anthony trial 'characters' will end up on reality shows next season. Just wait and see.

FigureSpins
07-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Just wait and see.
I'm really not interested, to be frank. I hope they all find obscurity and that no one watches/reads or otherwise pays them any attention. Other than to protect yourself and family/friends from having anything to any of them in real life.

Cyn
07-08-2011, 08:24 PM
I could be wrong but I think there MAY be a TV movie about JonBenet Ramsey. I think it's "Chikatilo" for the Russian serial killer but it's a tongue twister.

You're right - I've seen it spelled several ways (kind of like Ghaddafi/Quadaffi, quadaffyduck), but Chikatilo seems to be the most accepted spelling. Biography Channel did a show on his 12-year serial killing spree, and what he did absolutely chills one's blood (Andrei Chikatilo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butcher_of_Rostov)); he is one instance where I think anyone would be hard-pressed to disagree with his receiving the Death Penalty (which was carried out in a timely manner following the trial by way of a bullet in the head behind the ear).

As for JBR, I knew about the book Perfect Murder, Perfect Town but I had no idea that a movie was made about it.

numbers123
07-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Is it out of the realm of reality to think that perhaps the anthony/baez team are leaking to the media that they are receiving $$$$ for an interview in the hopes that whatever show they have targeted (like springer) will actually pick it up. Or that a competitor will pay more to "burn the competition"? That's what I think is going on.

Plus whoever said something about HLN and NG having the wait in front of the jail for the release program? To some extent it is happening. Now the media is speculating that the date of release is changing to prevent the public from picketing or causing mob scenes, etc. That once she is released and has gone into whatever place she is headed to, they will officially announce that she has been released x hours before.

BaileyCatts
07-08-2011, 08:58 PM
......Now the media is speculating that the date of release is changing to prevent the public from picketing or causing mob scenes, etc. That once she is released and has gone into whatever place she is headed to, they will officially announce that she has been released x hours before.

That's what I'm betting. She'll be slipped out at some odd time, like 3 or 4 in the morning, then in the late afternoon well get a press announcement that she was released "several hours ago" and that will be that as far as release goes.

IceAlisa
07-08-2011, 09:00 PM
You're right - I've seen it spelled several ways (kind of like Ghaddafi/Quadaffi, quadaffyduck), but Chikatilo seems to be the most accepted spelling. Biography Channel did a show on his 12-year serial killing spree, and what he did absolutely chills one's blood (Andrei Chikatilo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butcher_of_Rostov)); he is one instance where I think anyone would be hard-pressed to disagree with his receiving the Death Penalty (which was carried out in a timely manner following the trial by way of a bullet in the head behind the ear).

The mind boggles reading that Wiki entry.

BaileyCatts
07-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Jose Baez has signed with the Paradigm Agency. Bet that we'll be seeing him on "Dancing With the Stars" or a similar show someday. Maybe he'll do "Apprentice" and Trump can fire him? Even better, Nancy Grace and Jose Baez together on "Apprentice"!

I'm betting no way in hell at least for these two particular shows. Whether you happen to like these shows or think they are just as dumb as every reality show out there, like it or not Dancing w/the Stars and Apprentice are top-rated reality shows. No way in hell are they going to risk their ratings for the backlash that will happen over anyone tied to the CA team. Throw on some politicians? Sure. Politicians generate the ratings and buzz they want. Throw on someone who, based on the majority of reactions from people we see, helped a baby killer go free? Not a chance in hell he'll ever get invited on these two particular shows. Jerry Springer show? Sure; I'd even bet money on seeing him on Jerry Springer. DWTS and Apprentice? No way in the world.

Frau Muller
07-08-2011, 09:24 PM
I'm betting no way in hell at least for these two particular shows. DWTS and Apprentice? No way in the world.

How about Nancy Grace?

BaileyCatts
07-08-2011, 09:39 PM
How about Nancy Grace?

Do you mean JB being on NG's show? I'm 50/50 on that one!

judiz
07-08-2011, 10:50 PM
I usually don't agree with how Nancy Grace conducts herself on her show but you have to give her credit for putting the spotlight on so many missing kids and adults. You never know when someone watching may spot a child or adult who has been abducted and if NG can get the missing person's picture across America, good for her.

AxelAnnie
07-08-2011, 10:56 PM
^ Well said. Look at all the children she has highlighted, Jessica Lunsford (Jessie's Law) Zahra Baker, Samantha Runnion, black, white, rich or poor....she is like a dog with a bone. Give her props for that.

PDilemma
07-08-2011, 11:04 PM
I'm betting no way in hell at least for these two particular shows. Whether you happen to like these shows or think they are just as dumb as every reality show out there, like it or not Dancing w/the Stars and Apprentice are top-rated reality shows. No way in hell are they going to risk their ratings for the backlash that will happen over anyone tied to the CA team. Throw on some politicians? Sure. Politicians generate the ratings and buzz they want. Throw on someone who, based on the majority of reactions from people we see, helped a baby killer go free? Not a chance in hell he'll ever get invited on these two particular shows. Jerry Springer show? Sure; I'd even bet money on seeing him on Jerry Springer. DWTS and Apprentice? No way in the world.

Have you forgotten that Celebrity Apprentice has recently featured such well regarded train wrecks as Jose Canseco and Rod Blagojevich? I really doubt Trump or his production team would have a problem with this guy. And it would get ratings.

Trump would have Casey Anthony herself if he was certain it would get ratings.

VIETgrlTerifa
07-08-2011, 11:28 PM
^ Well said. Look at all the children she has highlighted, Jessica Lunsford (Jessie's Law) Zahra Baker, Samantha Runnion, black, white, rich or poor....she is like a dog with a bone. Give her props for that.

It seems like all the victims Nancy Grace highlights tend to be white girls from lower middle class to upper class backgrounds, at least the cases that tend to explode. It sort of like how a lot of the popular books in the True Crime section are set in affluent quiet small towns.

GaPeach
07-09-2011, 12:14 AM
Morgan and Morgan will have the civil suit deposition with Casey on July 19, 2011 aired live on their site http://www.forthepeople.com

This is Zenaida Gonzalez's defamation lawsuit.

Grannyfan
07-09-2011, 12:30 AM

As for JBR, I knew about the book Perfect Murder, Perfect Town but I had no idea that a movie was made about it.

I read a book not long ago called Child 44 that I think may have had a character based on the Russian killer. It was a novel set in 1950's Soviet Union.