PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony trial

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Cyn
07-05-2011, 07:45 PM
Cheney Mason's statement during the Juror's press conference :blah: - what a fcuking dick.

Jose Baez: "Casey Anthony is not a murderer. It's that simple." IDIOT.

danceronice
07-05-2011, 07:45 PM
I wonder what you would say about OJ's verdict...... It pays to be "what"? :D

Rich enough to afford really good attorneys who had no shame.

Cheylana
07-05-2011, 07:47 PM
I'm not only amazed that they found her not guilty but that they did it fairly quickly, considering they had to sift through so much testimony and evidence.

She's going to have a very difficult life.
Not really. She'll be free to roam the streets, wreak havoc on her family, and party it up for the next several decades. All without a guilty conscience, since she doesn't appear to have been born with any kind of conscience at all.

If people give her a hard time she could just change her name. :rolleyes:

danceronice
07-05-2011, 07:48 PM
And nobody knows what happened to Caylee except for Caylee herself.

And Casey. We all know she did it. The evidence would have been plenty for me to convict her, at least with a life sentence.

I would bet she'll do time served because they have to know what would happen to her in prison now--someone would want to be the hero(ine) and get justice prison-style. (Child killers do VERY BADLY in the general population.)

Lucy25
07-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Will she go back home with Cindy and George? I would not be able to sleep at night with that woman under my roof.

I can not imagine that she could go home w/them after all the accusations of abuse. This girl is going to have a very difficult time making a life for herself now. I can not imagine how she will be able to live normally. My guess is that every member of that jury thinks she had something to do w/that poor baby's death, but the lack of direct evidence to Casey forced them to find her "not guilty". I am feeling a little sick to my stomach right now:(.

Carmen Ovsiannikov
07-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Disgusting.

.... She could be out of jail as early as this weekend, according to the reporter in Florida.

Fecking unbelievable. My faith in the American Justice System is shattered right now.

I've watched news clips about this case a little bit during the news at night but haven't been following it as closely as some have but I just saw the verdict. UGH and disgusting is right.

Cyn, my faith in the Justice System was shattered long ago and for some reason I had a feeling this child killing piece of s*** would get off. It really shouldn't have suprised me. What a friggin joke.

It's too bad Oprah's show isn't still on. She would put Anthony on her show and give her a platform to tell more of her lies and turn her into the victim.

Cyn
07-05-2011, 07:50 PM
Good god, I thought Jose Baez's self-aggrandizing statement would never end. What a dick.

OlieRow
07-05-2011, 07:50 PM
Not really. She'll be free to roam the streets, wreak havoc on her family, and party it up for the next several decades. All without a guilty conscience, since she doesn't appear to have been born with any kind of conscience at all.

If people give her a hard time she could just change her name. :rolleyes:

Isn't her family bankrupted after all this? How is she going to support herself? I can't see it being easy to get a job. She basically needs witness protection...

skatemommy
07-05-2011, 07:51 PM
Did any of those tools on the defense thank the jury?

Carmen Ovsiannikov
07-05-2011, 07:51 PM
I guess it pays to be skinny, pretty and weepy.

Exactly. :mad:

Cyn
07-05-2011, 07:52 PM
How much do you want to bet the first thing that bitch does is go out and party her ass off to celebrate? I hope someone cracks a beer bottle on her head.

IceAlisa
07-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Shocking. What do you all think was going through the jurors' minds? And does anyone have the legal definition of reasonable doubt?

The fact that the verdict was reached relatively quickly points to defense's case being convincing to the jury. I didn't find it convincing.

sk9tingfan
07-05-2011, 07:54 PM
And Casey. We all know she did it. The evidence would have been plenty for me to convict her, at least with a life sentence.

I would bet she'll do time served because they have to know what would happen to her in prison now--someone would want to be the hero(ine) and get justice prison-style. (Child killers do VERY BADLY in the general population.)

I think that not only would she be in danger in prison; I think someone will get her when she enters private life. She doesn't only need witness protection, she needs extensive physical altering given the extent of the publicity she has received with her face prominently shown on TV and other media.

Cyn
07-05-2011, 07:54 PM
I still find it absolutely unconscionable that they did not find her guilty of child abuse. That one absolutely boggles the mind - just WTF does it take to be guilty of that charge?

Cyn
07-05-2011, 07:55 PM
I think that not only would she be in danger in prison; I think someone will get her when she enters private life. She doesn't only need witness protection, she needs extensive physical altering given the extent of the publicity she has received with her face prominently shown on TV and other media.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would be happy to provide "extensive physical altering," starting with duct tape on her face and nose :EVILLE: .