PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony trial

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

judiz
06-26-2011, 03:16 AM
Has everyone seen the photo submitted in court of Caylee opening the door to the pool area? Compare it to the the last known photo of Caylee and tell me it's the same child, because I don't believe it is.

This link takes you to photos entered into evidence including the one of Caylee opening the door.

http://humbleopinionforum.net/?p=27304 Caylee at the door

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZGs3XrGBNQ video of Caylee taken a few days before she disappeared.

AxelAnnie
06-26-2011, 03:18 AM
^ Cindy is saying all that. Let's remember, though, that Cindy is a nurse. Chlorophyll was spelled incorrectly in the search engine (and was even spelled with a k.......I am a pathetic speller, but I know there is no "K"). I would hope a nurse would be smarter than that.

Although she may have looked up chlorophyll (and I doubt it) I seriously doubt the rest of the sword she fell on for the rest of her testimony.

Anyone watch Judge Janine Friday? Great special. Loved the analysis at the end..........and I cried right along with the Judge. What a MESS!

judiz
06-26-2011, 03:21 AM
I don't know, if my dog was sick and I suspected she was eating my bamboo plants, I would google bamboo plants and dogs and not cholophyll.

AxelAnnie
06-26-2011, 03:25 AM
Has everyone seen the photo submitted in court of Caylee opening the door to the pool area? Compare it to the the last known photo of Caylee and tell me it's the same child, because I don't believe it is.

This link takes you to photos entered into evidence including the one of Caylee opening the door.

http://humbleopinionforum.net/?p=27304 Caylee at the door

You could be right. However, I can't even tell my own kids apart in pictures sometimes.

My employee brings her 16 month old to the office. She just learned to open the interior office doors. But, I tell you, that kid would NEVER be out of the line of vision of an adult who was able to laugh about it.

I can't imagine Cindy or George EVER leaving Caylee unsupervised long enough to get out back. Casey...sure. I would assume those doors have locks, and like diligent people everywhere, the doors are kept locked. Also, it looks like that door leads out to a screened patio...but I can't tell.

I am going to need a 12 step program when this is over........cause I am ADDICTED~

Marge_Simpson
06-26-2011, 08:19 AM
Did anyone watch Lee Anthony's testimony on Friday?
What did you think of his crying? It seemed curious to me that Baez claimed Lee sexually abused Casey in his opening statement, but didn't bring it up whille Lee was on the stand.

my little pony
06-26-2011, 08:23 AM
What did you think of his crying? It seemed curious to me that Baez claimed Lee sexually abused Casey in his opening statement, but didn't bring it up whille Lee was on the stand.

and now he has has two opportunities

I thought the crying was odd, just IMO. If I put myself in the same situation, I can't imagine crying over being the last to know my sister was pregnant. And either way, I'm not sure what it has to with how the child ended up murdered in a trash bag.

Marge_Simpson
06-26-2011, 08:33 AM
It seemed to me that Jose was expecting him to say he was afraid he was Caylee's father. Even though DNA testing proved he wasn't.
When Jose asked Lee if there was any other reason he was upset (Lee has said it was about being excluded) Lee hesitated for awhile before saying "no". I don't think that was the answer Jose was expecting to hear. My theory is that Lee decided to tell the truth and not lie through his teeth for Casey the way George and Cindy have.
When he answered no, I think he had a "come to Jesus" moment and deviated from the script that Baez and the Anthonys have concocted. Baez seemed flummoxed by that "no" and didn't know what to ask him next.

judiz
06-26-2011, 01:15 PM
You could be right. However, I can't even tell my own kids apart in pictures sometimes.

My employee brings her 16 month old to the office. She just learned to open the interior office doors. But, I tell you, that kid would NEVER be out of the line of vision of an adult who was able to laugh about it.

I can't imagine Cindy or George EVER leaving Caylee unsupervised long enough to get out back. Casey...sure. I would assume those doors have locks, and like diligent people everywhere, the doors are kept locked. Also, it looks like that door leads out to a screened patio...but I can't tell.

I am going to need a 12 step program when this is over........cause I am ADDICTED~

The child at the door looks too tall to be Caylee, especially when compared to the child at the nursing home. Seems to me that if Caylee had gotten outside, one of the dogs would had started barking as well.

judiz
06-26-2011, 01:25 PM
It seemed to me that Jose was expecting him to say he was afraid he was Caylee's father. Even though DNA testing proved he wasn't.
When Jose asked Lee if there was any other reason he was upset (Lee has said it was about being excluded) Lee hesitated for awhile before saying "no". I don't think that was the answer Jose was expecting to hear. My theory is that Lee decided to tell the truth and not lie through his teeth for Casey the way George and Cindy have.
When he answered no, I think he had a "come to Jesus" moment and deviated from the script that Baez and the Anthonys have concocted. Baez seemed flummoxed by that "no" and didn't know what to ask him next.

I'm out of the loop as far as Lee is concerned, how involved was he with Caylee when she was living with her grandparents?

Coco
06-26-2011, 01:28 PM
OK, I've done well to avoid most of this, but we got sucked in with a primetime live special last week.

Why did the prosecution order a paternity test on the child's uncle? Did they get wind of the defense's theory and try to blunt it? Or did there own investigation reveal there is something to these incest claims?

OTOH, why stop there and not test the grandfather as well?

soxxy
06-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Anyone watch Judge Janine Friday? Great special. Loved the analysis at the end..........and I cried right along with the Judge. What a MESS!

I saw it and I found Jeanine's ending moving as well. I find her far more professional than Nancy Grance and Jane Velez Mitchell, and others, who act so OTT you'd think this happened to them, personally. :rolleyes:

OTOH, why stop there and not test the grandfather as well?

They did test George Anthony.

Yehudi
06-26-2011, 02:27 PM
I saw it and I found Jeanine's ending moving as well. I find her far more professional than Nancy Grance and Jane Velez Mitchell, and others, who act so OTT you'd think this happened to them, personally. :rolleyes:

They did test George Anthony.

A DNA test will show chromosomal anomalies that are only present if the child is a product of incest. So one test can pretty much rule out both George and Lee.

GaPeach
06-26-2011, 03:34 PM
If the Saturday's order is sealed, will we ever know why court was canceled?

This family is so dysfunctional...I realize tragedy will sometimes bring out the worst in people, but :eek:.

judiz
06-26-2011, 05:17 PM
From what I understand, both Lee and George as well as many of Casey's former boyfriends were tested to see if they were Caylee's father, none tested positive. The reasons why Lee and George were tested may never be made public, I've never heard of an uncle or grandfather of a missing child being tested for paternity before.

Latte
06-26-2011, 07:33 PM
Maybe because all of them act so strangely?