PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony trial

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

cruisin
06-17-2011, 03:04 PM
I've read a few articles which are reporting that the defense is claiming the child is her brother's.

my little pony
06-17-2011, 03:24 PM
I've read a few articles which are reporting that the defense is claiming the child is her brother's.

they have tried to infer it which imo is irresponsible since they know from the labs that were completed that it isn't true

cruisin
06-17-2011, 03:27 PM
they have tried to infer it which imo is irresponsible since they know from the labs that were completed that it isn't true

They are now claiming that the labs were never done/done properly. It has gone beyond inference.

GaPeach
06-17-2011, 03:35 PM
The man with the kidnapping conviction, that they claimed George Anthony called,had retained Morgan and Morgan. His attorney said the past kidnapping charge was a five minute domestic incident leading unfairly to a lengthy conviction. His client had paid his debt to society and was leading a stable, law-abiding life until Baez threw him under the bus (and knowing his allegations were not true) to raise doubt with the jury. Look for a major lawsuit against Baez after this case!

Marge_Simpson
06-17-2011, 04:06 PM
Judge Perry seems at the end of his patience with Baez today.

Latte
06-17-2011, 10:54 PM
The man with the kidnapping conviction, that they claimed George Anthony called,had retained Morgan and Morgan. His attorney said the past kidnapping charge was a five minute domestic incident leading unfairly to a lengthy conviction. His client had paid his debt to society and was leading a stable, law-abiding life until Baez threw him under the bus (and knowing his allegations were not true) to raise doubt with the jury. Look for a major lawsuit against Baez after this case!

I think they will be standing in line for their chance, starting with George and Lee.:(

Latte
06-17-2011, 10:55 PM
Yes, I have thought from the first that the Judge doesn't like Baez. And who could blame him?

my little pony
06-17-2011, 11:03 PM
Look for a major lawsuit against Baez after this case!

the phone # in question was not even his phone # at the time, which just seems sloppy and careless on Baez' part

it also reminds me too much of when people who have done something wrong lie and blame some "black man" for their crime which imo is unforgivable

AxelAnnie
06-18-2011, 01:10 AM
I kept wondering about that. Have they done a paternity DNA test on Casey's boyfriend at the time (I mean the official boyfriend - Tony Lazaro (sp?) - who was on the witness stand earlier)? That would be the obvious. I also thought that it was a bit creepy that the baby's name "Caylee" was a hybrid of Casey & Lee...brother and sister. Gives me the shivers at the thought...sorta like watching the Hubells ice dance! I've never heard of a mother naming her child after herself and her brother.

They have done DNA testing on lots of people to include/exclude paternity. Her boyfriend at the time (iirc) took one, as did the guy she was engaged to.
They haven't found the father.

And, Casey has been in jail for a long, long time. She was put in jail shortly after Caylee went missing, was bailed out, re-arrested, and I don't remember the entire saga....but she has been in jail since well before the body was found.

That is why the drowning scenario is so stupid. Casey would have screamed "accident" long ago, if she could have.

myhoneyhoney
06-18-2011, 01:17 AM

Honestly, I have always thought this. What really made me think of it was the initials Lee said out loud during the memorial service. Maybe my mind is working overtime, huh?

Yehudi
06-18-2011, 01:44 AM
Honestly, I have always thought this. What really made me think of it was the initials Lee said out loud during the memorial service. Maybe my mind is working overtime, huh?

I believe that could also have been revealed in a DNA test

AxelAnnie
06-18-2011, 01:47 AM
Lee was excluded as the father a long time ago.

FiveRinger
06-18-2011, 01:53 AM

Can you explain? What initials are you referring to? I haven't kept up with the play by play on this particular case, but it becomes more and more horrific with each passing day.

By the way, Dateline will be featuring the trial tonight at 8pm CST on NBC. I might peek in.

cruisin
06-18-2011, 02:12 AM
Lee was excluded as the father a long time ago.

How? Because the defense is still claiming he has not been ruled out - faulty procedure.

BaileyCatts
06-18-2011, 02:25 AM
Can you explain? What initials are you referring to? I haven't kept up with the play by play on this particular case, but it becomes more and more horrific with each passing day. .

I believe the initials part the other poster is referring to is way back in time during the public memorial service that was held for Caylee after her body was identified, during that ceremony Lee made a speech and said stuff like "C ....M ....A ...... I miss you. C...M...A ..... you are so strong. C....M....A ..... blah blah blah". Those are Casey's initials as well (Casey Marie Anthony) and people have spectulated those were coded messages to Casey, who was in jail and not allowed to attend the service, but was allowed to watch it on TV.

I watched that service back when it aired and thought it was very weird and strange, to say the least, as even then before all the talking heads had speculated on that, I thought that he was talking to "Casey" and not "Caylee". I'm sure its online somewhere, put it was creepy to me anyway.