PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony trial

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

soxxy
06-13-2011, 09:04 PM
How the hell are they going to prove the ridiculous theory Baez came out with in his opening statement?????

Battle of the experts? I don't look forward to Baez battling with George Anthony, again.

my little pony
06-13-2011, 09:12 PM
Looks like the SA will wrap up tomorrow, and the defense will start on Wednesday. How the hell are they going to prove the ridiculous theory Baez came out with in his opening statement?????

considering that baez didn't even question lee about abuse when he was on the stand and his questioning of george on the topic was 1 question, i wonder if he is backing away from parts of it. for example, i don't see how he can blame the meter reader for moving the body around now after the scientific evidence that has been presented.

AxelAnnie
06-13-2011, 10:55 PM
The defense may just rest their case and hope the jury finds that the prosecution did not prove their case.

I think the prosecution has done a genius job in presenting their case. Although it seemed wonky at first, their presentation in chronological order was a stroke of genius. And, I think neither Casey nor Baez have done the defense any favors. She is so phony...........and he is so incompetent.

But, you never know. Juries are funky.

Did anyone see the Tanya Reiman (http://www.tonyareiman.com/) segment on Justice with Judge Jeanine? Reiman is watching the trial via internet, and whatever she was looking at shows Casey before the jury comes in......flirty, happy, joking! Then the jury comes in....flat affect.

If she is found not guilty...........I am going to begin rioting!

AxelAnnie
06-14-2011, 04:41 PM
Anyone know who the witness is who is coming in from out of town?

Marge_Simpson
06-14-2011, 07:22 PM
I think it was the DNA expert from the FBI, who testified earlier.
Cindy is back on the stand now, answering questions about family members' hair.
Looks like the SA is trying to establish that the hairs found in the trunk could only have belonged to Caylee.
Cindy's looking on the verge of a breakdown every time she has to identify a photo of Caylee.

Latte
06-14-2011, 09:12 PM
They are expecting the prosocution to wrap up today.
I feel sorry for Cindy, this has been very hard on her. She looks like she might break down completely any minute.

soxxy
06-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Is the tatoo artist the prosecution's last witness? (I suppose he can expect a spike in business.....or not :slinkaway)

my little pony
06-15-2011, 02:06 AM
Is the tatoo artist the prosecution's last witness? (I suppose he can expect a spike in business.....or not :slinkaway)

it's a crappy tattoo

judiz
06-15-2011, 03:35 AM
Supposingly the defense is bringing in a psychic who "saw" Caylee in a black garbage bag near stones. The defense will claim that when the psychic and members of the Anthony family checked out the place in the psychic's vision, there was no bag but it turned out to be the exact place Caylee's remains were found. The defense will try very hard to convince the jury that the meter reader who found Caylee's body had found it months before and tampered with it, contaminating all the evidence inside and around the bag.

BaileyCatts
06-15-2011, 04:07 AM
^ Seriously?! Good gawd. Who in their right mind would believe that meter reader is such a brilliant mastermind that he would be able to find that body, hide it for months, no one finds out, then plants it again to "find it"? Now don't get me wrong, I believe with all my being that Casey killed that child. But you are on trial for your life and these are the idiots you hire to try to defend you?! I don't know if I'll be able to watch the "defense" of this case. I fear my head will explode from the crap they are going to try to spew forth as to what "really" happened and how poor little innocent Casey is just a pawn in the criminal master plan of that meter reader! [/sarcasam off/]

Marge_Simpson
06-15-2011, 04:31 AM
There are rumors floating around that the defense will not present a case at all.

GaPeach
06-15-2011, 04:37 AM
There are rumors floating around that the defense will not present a case at all.

WOW!! After they threw her brother and dad under the bus. Are they thinking the prosecution didn't make their case for first degree murder?

AxelAnnie
06-15-2011, 05:21 AM

That is my guess. They have no case. . . Not after Dr. G. tossed out drowning or an accident. The best I can see is no death penalty. . . And pray to have it overturned.

Baez is so rediculous. . . I would almost feel guilty for her. . . .almost,'cause I thiink Casey is a monster and should should get what she gave Caylee. . .Duct tape and all.

judiz
06-15-2011, 12:41 PM
I think the defense has to present a case but I think it will be witnesses saying no one can tell how Caylee died so Casey cannot be found guilty of intentionally killing her daughter, I think the defense will try to steer the jury to an accidental death which I believe is not a death penalty offense.

The contention that Caylee drowned and her grandfather convinced Casey to keep it a secret is so stupid, I cannot believe Baez thinks anyone on the jury would believe it, as a former police officer George Anthony must had seen many cases of accidental drownings to know that this tragedy happens and in most cases, legal charges are not brought against the family.

judiz
06-15-2011, 12:42 PM
^ Seriously?! Good gawd. Who in their right mind would believe that meter reader is such a brilliant mastermind that he would be able to find that body, hide it for months, no one finds out, then plants it again to "find it"? Now don't get me wrong, I believe with all my being that Casey killed that child. But you are on trial for your life and these are the idiots you hire to try to defend you?! I don't know if I'll be able to watch the "defense" of this case. I fear my head will explode from the crap they are going to try to spew forth as to what "really" happened and how poor little innocent Casey is just a pawn in the criminal master plan of that meter reader! [/sarcasam off/]

From what I heard, the meter reader's son will testify his dad told him in August he found the body of Casey Anthony, well if that was true, why didn't the son notify the police??? Answer, because it never happened!