PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony trial

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

AxelAnnie
06-10-2011, 07:48 PM
Love Dr. G - watched her show for a long time.

Someone pointed out that her tissue could give SHAMWOW! a run for their money. One tissue lasts all day. And her mascara..........I want it. Never runs. I had a horrid attorney/client call yesterday, and I hung up the phone in tears. My face was a mess all day. That Casey is so not really crying.

AxelAnnie
06-10-2011, 07:57 PM
I can't believe the judge told the courtroom not to express emotion when they showed the pictures of the skull on the screen. Really, try not to be human?

Well, he really has to do that....or he would have people gasping, screaming, sobbing, and all manner of things. If you are going to be in the courtroom I think he is obligated to try to have you maintain a courtroom demeanor.

GaPeach
06-10-2011, 08:18 PM
DR. G is totally a rock star!

I loved that she told the defense that if a child is drown in a pool, 100% of the time, EMS is called!

MacMadame
06-10-2011, 10:50 PM
Who is this moron defense lawyer doing the questions now? Its the first time I've seen him. He is even worse than Baez! Her first appeal is going to be on ineffective counsel. It has to be. These guys are terrible lawyers!
But you can't appeal by saying "I suck". Casey would have to get new lawyers who would then show how the first ones screwed up.

Also, a lot of screwing up a lawyer can do doesn't necessary count as incompetence when it comes to getting a new trial. If he did something procedurally wrong, that would definitely be grounds. Let's say he completely ignored a certain line of questioning, didn't cross-examine certain witnesses, didn't introduce certain evidence. Those would all be grounds.

But the stuff you guys are talking about don't seem to me to be grounds. Because "my lawyer comes off as a douche bag" isn't grounds. :)

my little pony
06-10-2011, 11:15 PM
But the stuff you guys are talking about don't seem to me to be grounds. Because "my lawyer comes off as a douche bag" isn't grounds. :)

if it ever becomes grounds, she is all set

i kept thinking, jose sucks, he should let the old guy give it a go. but today the older lawyer sounded kind of silly imo questioning dr g.

Latte
06-10-2011, 11:31 PM
I think I have seen all of Dr. G's shows. I was said when they went off the air.
She is:rockstar:

milanessa
06-10-2011, 11:48 PM
Apparently my fellow Floridians are being assholes - lining up at 1am to get a seat in the courtroom and then there are fights in line. :rolleyes: One woman was sent to hospital this morning.

skatingfan5
06-11-2011, 12:12 AM
Apparently my fellow Floridians are being assholes - lining up at 1am to get a seat in the courtroom and then there are fights in line. :rolleyes: One woman was sent to hospital this morning.I don't really understand why anyone other than those involved in the case would want to be in this courtroom. The testimony from the prosecution must be rather grim and disturbing at times (if the judge has to warn the courtroom not to react to various photos and exhibits). But then, I don't understand the appeal of reality TV shows, either. Sad that the line for seats would lead to fighting -- seems like it is bringing out far from the best in people. :(

MacMadame
06-11-2011, 01:04 AM
I don't understand wanting to be the courtroom either. I would think it would be pretty boring at times and you have to be quiet all the time.

judiz
06-11-2011, 11:58 AM
To see people scream and fight to get into the courtroom is insulting to the memory of Caylee, this isn't a rock concert or sporting event, it's a trial. The seats in the courtroom should be reserved for those who really cared about Caylee and want to see justice done, not those who want to be able to brag on Facebook that they sat in the courtroom.

nursebetty
06-11-2011, 01:54 PM
Probably the same people that stood outside the house. Imagine taking vacation to go to a murder trial and not care if people saw you on tv fighting to get in. Maybe some of the people were volunteers that searched for Caylee all those months in the Florida sun. Thanks to whomever posted the websleuths site, it's my go to place since I can't handle Nancy Grace and don't have the time to watch the trial.

Marge_Simpson
06-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Duct tape and heart sticker evidence this morning. How is the DT going to explain this away?
Caylee drowned in the pool and George, who is former law enforcement, decided to hide her body somewhere. So he or Casey duct-taped her face (with a rare brand that could be traced to the Anthony home) placed a heart sticker over the tape (the sticker was also traced to the home) and stuffed her body into a laundry bag (traced to the home)
Does not compute!
Baez is cross-examining and making a fool of himself as usual. Everytime I see him, I want to slap that smirk off his face.

GaPeach
06-11-2011, 05:46 PM
Baez is cross-examining and making a fool of himself as usual. Everytime I see him, I want to slap that smirk off his face.

You and the bug guy!

I wonder what the jury thinks of him... Shouldn't there be some likable factor on the defense side?

Latte
06-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Duct tape and heart sticker evidence this morning. How is the DT going to explain this away?
Caylee drowned in the pool and George, who is former law enforcement, decided to hide her body somewhere. So he or Casey duct-taped her face (with a rare brand that could be traced to the Anthony home) placed a heart sticker over the tape (the sticker was also traced to the home) and stuffed her body into a laundry bag (traced to the home)
Does not compute!

Every time I see him I want to slap that smirk off his face. He makes me ill.

Marge_Simpson
06-13-2011, 05:29 PM
I think Baez is the one who is feeling ill today.
Looks like the SA will wrap up tomorrow, and the defense will start on Wednesday. How the hell are they going to prove the ridiculous theory Baez came out with in his opening statement?????