PDA

View Full Version : DWTS Finale

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

numbers123
05-24-2011, 01:59 AM
Maks looks a little pissed. Can't say that I blame him

rfisher
05-24-2011, 02:00 AM
Kirstie :wuzrobbed Sadly, even if she and Maks get the audience vote the judges can still skew the win with that last dance tomorrow. Oh, well. She and Maks have been a delight to watch this season. They're the winners as far as I'm concerned.

Garden Kitty
Chelsie and Mark looked like a poor man Apollo Ohno (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7rYjEo05CY)or Shaun Johnson (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lemp_XOmtM)Freestyle.

marbri

Thought the same.

Garden Kitty
05-24-2011, 02:04 AM

Agreed. The deck was stacked against them before they ever started.

Matryeshka
05-24-2011, 02:04 AM
I can't get through for Maks and Kirstie! I don't know if that's good or bad. I did some recon into the DWTS live chat room, and it seems to be pretty split between Hines and Kirstie. Poor Chelsea got no lurve.

Garden Kitty
05-24-2011, 02:13 AM
:respec: to Kym for doing those lifts after spending the week in a neck brace. She's low drama, but she's a hard worker and doesn't make the dances all about herself.

pixie cut
05-24-2011, 02:16 AM
I was underwhelmed by Kirstie and Maks' freestyle, but their samba should have been two points ahead of the other two couples, maybe three points ahead of Chelsea. Kirstie and Maks danced TOGETHER, a word Mark Ballas should learn. You're supposed to dance with your partner, not for your own glory. Kirstie and Maks' samba had a ton of content, including impressive samba rolls.

For me, Chelsea and Mark's freestyle is reason to have him sit out next season until he learns how to dance with his partner. He was completely oblivious to Chelsea as he did his own thing. SHAME ON HIM!

I liked Hines and Kym's freestyle and would be stunned if they don't win.

Veronika
05-24-2011, 02:22 AM
Judges, please watch Hines' feet and legs during his Quickstep, and not just his smile. Thanks.

Chelsea/Mark's freestyle seemed like one long struggle to me, but the judges loved it. *shrug*

Kirstie deserves frigging 10s just for doing a cartwheel. Who cares if she wins or not. She's 60 years old. :cheer2: :cheer2:

More of a cheer routine than a dance.

:respec: to Kym for doing those lifts after spending the week in a neck brace. She's low drama, but she's a hard worker and doesn't make the dances all about herself.

ITA to all of this!

I wish Maks had done something a bit more conventional for Kirstie's freestyle, but I still think I'm going to put all of my votes to her tonight. :)

nursebetty
05-24-2011, 02:30 AM
I don't mind that Kristie and Maks didn't get any 10's, but I don't think anyone else deserved them either. It was a 9 across the board to me. The judges should step back this season and let the public pick the winner. I personally want Kristie/Maks to win, but am o.k with Hines. Don't want Chelsie to win just because I don't think she was that much better. Her age and size gave her the edge.

my little pony
05-24-2011, 02:32 AM
I guess it is time to go get checked for glasses. I found Heinz' freestyle to be odd, just so odd... It kind of reminded me of Young Frankenstein.

DaveRocks
05-24-2011, 02:38 AM
All my votes are definitely going for Kirstie. The blatant dumping by the judges/producers is beyond annoying...

NancyNC
05-24-2011, 02:48 AM
My votes went for Kirstie and Maks. My hope is that the judges are lowballing her scores because she is so far ahead that they know it won't hurt her. A girl can dream, can't she? :)

Garden Kitty
05-24-2011, 03:01 AM
I split votes between Kirstie and Hines.

shan
05-24-2011, 03:04 AM
What did Chelsea/ie and Mark get for their freestyle?