PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Find This Song

overedge
05-23-2011, 01:45 AM
Drawing on the great collective minds of FSU....

I heard it on a PA in a store, but it was on a channel from "head office" and the store staff didn't have the information on individual songs. It's a guy with a light soulful voice (kind of like Liam Finn, if anyone knows him), with an acoustic guitar strumming...the song is a happy one in a major key, with a nice catchy chorus that ends with "I feel love, I feel love" and a very subtle female harmony vocal.

I looked up "I Feel Love" on iTunes, but among the 8,000 covers of the Donna Summer song I couldn't find this particular one, so I'm guessing that's not the title.

All help appreciated.....

numbers123
05-23-2011, 02:15 AM
I sent you a PM. Maybe it is it.

BigB08822
05-23-2011, 03:03 AM
The first thing that came to mind was Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours." He says the words "i feel love, love love..." at some point in the song. However, I would be astonished if you made it through the last 3 or so years without ever hearing that song.

Allskate
05-23-2011, 03:29 AM
I don't know the answer, but you might try an online lyrics database like songlryics.com. Then compare the results to what you hear on Itunes or Youtube.

Let us know what it is if you find it!

Aussie Willy
05-23-2011, 03:31 AM
Drawing on the great collective minds of FSU....

I heard it on a PA in a store, but it was on a channel from "head office" and the store staff didn't have the information on individual songs. It's a guy with a light soulful voice (kind of like Liam Finn, if anyone knows him), with an acoustic guitar strumming...the song is a happy one in a major key, with a nice catchy chorus that ends with "I feel love, I feel love" and a very subtle female harmony vocal.

I looked up "I Feel Love" on iTunes, but among the 8,000 covers of the Donna Summer song I couldn't find this particular one, so I'm guessing that's not the title.

All help appreciated.....
Can't help you with the song but I do know who Liam Finn is.