PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking forward to the Rapture?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

numbers123
05-20-2011, 08:03 PM
Isn't God Jewish and he rests on the Sabbeth - so 6 pm would be during his resting time. World coming to an end can't be done due to observence of the Sabbeth

Sorry this is in bad taste...but I can not find any truth in any of the nonsense.

TalentedButHumble
05-20-2011, 08:07 PM
Somebody I follow on twitter said afterward the US will be like San Fran coast to coast.:respec:

Oh, and now that you've put this song in my mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCdS7O248g

Jayar
05-20-2011, 08:58 PM
I keep picturing The Family Guy rapture episode. I guess I'll be here with the rest of you heathens. Maybe we can elect good people into office then?

VALuvsMKwan
05-20-2011, 09:04 PM
May 21st is my birthday. I guess that birthday dinner we had planned for tomorrow had better be finished before 6:00 p.m. or I won't be getting any cake.

Order angel food cake with heavenly hash ice cream - lighter and easier to float up after partaking. :saint:

Since Lord knows (really, I'm sure LOL) I won't be floating up anywhere, I would much prefer devil's food cake. :EVILLE:

AliasJohnDoe
05-20-2011, 09:18 PM
Order angel food cake with heavenly hash ice cream - lighter and easier to float up after partaking. :saint:

Since Lord knows (really, I'm sure LOL) I won't be floating up anywhere, I would much prefer devil's food cake. :EVILLE:

I'm making ganja brownies and enjoying the show. :D

skatingfan5
05-20-2011, 09:21 PM

Since Lord knows (really, I'm sure LOL) I won't be floating up anywhere, I would much prefer devil's food cake. :EVILLE:That's a wonderful idea -- serve the :saint: food cake at 5:30 and then have a big ole :EVILLE:'s food cake on the sideboard for the left-behind folks to enjoy at 6:01. :D

Garden Kitty
05-20-2011, 09:22 PM
I don't fear being left here on earth with the other sinners waiting for the slow, painful death that is coming our way in a few months - I survived watching a tango compulsory dance and surely it can't be worse than that.

skatingfan5
05-20-2011, 09:25 PM
I don't fear being left here on earth with the other sinners waiting for the slow, painful death that is coming our way in a few months - I survived watching a tango compulsory dance and surely it can't be worse than that.:lol: I suppose it could be like a Yankee Polka compulsory, though.

jeffisjeff
05-20-2011, 09:35 PM
I just realized that I'll be on a plane on Saturday, just like in Left Behind!

IceAlisa
05-20-2011, 09:40 PM
I'll be at a wedding. At least I'll go out in style and in no pryde. :summer:

mysticchic
05-20-2011, 09:44 PM
I have a softball tournament tomorrow and I should have named the team The Zombies! But no the teams name is Team Trouble and the other one is Double Trouble. Guess we won't be taken up!

skatingfan5
05-20-2011, 09:46 PM
I just realized that I'll be on a plane on Saturday, just like in Left Behind!May your pilot and/or co-pilot be heathens!

rfisher
05-20-2011, 09:57 PM
I just realized that I'll be on a plane on Saturday, just like in Left Behind!

Maybe you want to brush up on how to land a plane tonight. I can't believe I'll have to waste the first sunny day in two weeks at a stupid meeting when it may be the last sunny day.

Fergus
05-20-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm making ganja brownies and enjoying the show. :D

Skip the brownies. :smokin:

The better-half and I are gettin' buffalo wings and Sam Adams, then watching Goldie Hawn movies. :D

Allen
05-20-2011, 10:39 PM
So, this is supposed to happen at 6pm Eastern time tomorrow? Kind of funny that people assume it be based on what time it is in the US.

I had lunch with my mother and grandmother today and my grandmother said that she "hoped" I would make it in the rapture...great, thanks, grandma.