PDA

View Full Version : Official Guidelines how to prepare for a Zombie Apocalypse

Aussie Willy
05-19-2011, 11:59 PM
The US Centre for Disease Control have now issued official guidelines for how to deal with a Zombie Apocalypse.

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies_blog.asp

There is a serious intention behind this, but I do like the strategy.

Wyliefan
05-20-2011, 12:01 AM
I feel so much safer now. :lol:

Aceon6
05-20-2011, 01:52 AM
Our tax dollars at work.

Fergus
05-20-2011, 02:13 AM
Anyone ever read World War Z?

If you're in Europe, be careful when hiding in a castle, some of them simply won't keep the zombies out! :lol:

PrincessLeppard
05-20-2011, 02:40 AM
I love World War Z.

The good thing about the CDC doing this is that it has crashed their website (that's not the good part), and hopefully gotten people thinking about disaster preparedness. It doesn't have to be zombies. A pandemic of some sort could have the same sort of effects.

Kelleys6th
05-20-2011, 03:35 AM
Aussie,
Since the world is going to end this Saturday.....
(sorry to say this but) ......technically.......you'll feel the earthquake first. So, give us a heads up when the ground begins to shake. Since I'm in NY, I'll have some time to finish some things.:D

:rofl::rofl:

:cat:

Aussie Willy
05-20-2011, 06:24 AM
Aussie,
Since the world is going to end this Saturday.....
(sorry to say this but) ......technically.......you'll feel the earthquake first. So, give us a heads up when the ground begins to shake. Since I'm in NY, I'll have some time to finish some things.:D

:rofl::rofl:

:cat:
:rofl: :yikes: :scream:

Oh it will be my pleasure.

Marge_Simpson
05-20-2011, 06:41 AM
I have a pint of Ben & Jerry's Chunkey Monkey in the freezer. If I start feeling tremors, I will eat the entire thing and die satisfied. :P