PDA

View Full Version : CNN Anchor Don Lemon Comes out of the Closet in Revealing new Memoir

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Aaron W
05-17-2011, 05:06 PM
I wouldn't have guessed he was 45! I figured he was in his 30s. He's certainly a good looking guy.

Spinner
05-17-2011, 05:10 PM
I cannot believe he's 45 however - he looks great.
:lol: That's what I said to him on Twitter--the real shocker for me was his age. I don't believe it either. No fair.

Latte
05-18-2011, 12:27 AM
I didn't know about Shepard Smith. Color me amazed that he works on Fox News.
Now it's Anderson Cooper's turn.
Gee, since he has no children, I wonder who is going to get all that lovely Vanderbuilt money.
He is the only one of Gloria's children still alive isn't he?

duane
05-18-2011, 12:49 AM
The guy does nothing for me. I like the more ruggedly, manly men. But I think he would make an amazing drag queen!

milanessa
05-18-2011, 02:41 AM
I didn't know about Shepard Smith. Color me amazed that he works on Fox News.
Gee, since he has no children, I wonder who is going to get all that lovely Vanderbuilt money.
He is the only one of Gloria's children still alive isn't he?

There's not a lot of that money left since Gloria Vanderbilt was fleeced by one of her lovers? husbands? One or the other. She has 2 other sons - older than Anderson.

jenny12
05-18-2011, 02:49 AM
Like Rex, the biggest surprise to me is definitely his age-45!!! I too thought he was in his early 30s.

I applaud him for being willing to share about what he's gone through. I'm sure many will be able to connect with his story.

Anita18
05-18-2011, 03:00 AM
There's not a lot of that money left since Gloria Vanderbilt was fleeced by one of her lovers? husbands? One or the other. She has 2 other sons - older than Anderson.
Wikipedia says she also has three grandchildren by the eldest son. So the money (or whatever's left of it) will go somewhere. :P

Spinner
05-18-2011, 05:41 AM
There are many who also express this wish, but I respectfully disagree. Everyone must take his/her own journey, and each journey is unique. He's choosing to live his life the way he wants (whatever that may mean) and not hurting anyone in the process. If he wants to remain totally private about it, who am I to say he shouldn't?

Anyway, if you're on Twitter you should check out Don's timeline--he's having fun with this! He just re-tweeted his favorite response to his coming out, from a fake Barbara Walters account. It said "Hey queen let's go shopping soon!" :lol:

Anita18
05-18-2011, 05:55 AM
:lol: That's what I said to him on Twitter--the real shocker for me was his age. I don't believe it either. No fair.
What's hilarious is that I was Facebook-stalking classmates from WAY back...and a kid I knew in elementary school has aged so much I literally thought, "Whatever he's having, I don't want it!" :scream: He looked worn-down late 40's instead of late 20's.

Latte
05-18-2011, 06:58 PM
There are many who also express this wish, but I respectfully disagree. Everyone must take his/her own journey, and each journey is unique. He's choosing to live his life the way he wants (whatever that may mean) and not hurting anyone in the process. If he wants to remain totally private about it, who am I to say he shouldn't?

Anyway, if you're on Twitter you should check out Don's timeline--he's having fun with this! He just re-tweeted his favorite response to his coming out, from a fake Barbara Walters account. It said "Hey queen let's go shopping soon!" :lol:

Yeah, really I was just kidding. No one has to come out if he doesn't want to.

I didn't know Gloria was fleeced. Shame that.
Did not know there were two older sons. I did know that Anderson's older brother killed himself right in front of Gloria.
Don and Anderson are my favorite tv reporters.

Rex
05-18-2011, 07:08 PM

Seriously. We are the same age, and I look at least ONE year older than him.

It must be genetic, or OCD type manscaping.

milanessa
05-18-2011, 07:25 PM
Did not know there were two older sons.

The 3rd black and white photo down shows the 3 older sons and a baby Anderson. ;)

http://www.allthingsandersoncooper.com/2007/12/holiday-presents.html

Spinner
05-19-2011, 01:54 AM
The 3rd black and white photo down shows the 3 older sons and a baby Anderson. ;)

http://www.allthingsandersoncooper.com/2007/12/holiday-presents.html

That site creeps me out a bit :slinkaway

And while we're talking about hot news anchors (I personally don't get the fervor over Anderson, but whatevs), I have a mega-crush on TJ Holmes. His voice, his face, his body... :swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :grope:

milanessa
05-19-2011, 02:33 AM

Don't know anything about the site - I was just looking for a photo of Anderson's older half-brothers for Latte. :D

Latte
05-20-2011, 10:59 PM

And while we're talking about hot news anchors (I personally don't get the fervor over Anderson, but whatevs), I have a mega-crush on TJ Holmes. His voice, his face, his body... :swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :grope:

Yes, TJ is beautiful. And I think he is straight. I seem to remember them mentioning that he is getting married soon one night.

Well wait, I suppose it could be a same sex marriage.

Or maybe I dreamed it, who knows.:lol: