PDA

View Full Version : DWTS 5/16-17 It's NECK and neck

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]

pixie cut
05-18-2011, 05:53 PM
Could someone please tell Ralph that not every word out of the judges' mouths is meant to be meaningful critique. They're there to entertain. Also, if they were really honest with some of the celebrities it wouldn't be very pretty. I agree Bruno got a bit vulgar in his Ralph/Karina salsa comments, but honestly WHAT was Karina thinking with that trashy, garish, ugly costume?

AYS
05-18-2011, 06:15 PM
Do we know what exactly Bruno said that got bleeped out?

Cheylana
05-18-2011, 06:19 PM
Do we know what exactly Bruno said that got bleeped out?
He said that Ralph had been too rough with his p***y (presumably a reference to Karina's cat suit) and when the audience groaned, he said something like, "Pussycat! What did I say wrong?" The word "p***y" was bleeped out, thanks to the live show's five-second delay.

AYS
05-18-2011, 06:25 PM
He said that Ralph had been too rough with his p***y (presumably a reference to Karina's cat suit) and when the audience groaned, he said something like, "Pussycat! What did I say wrong?" The word "p***y" was bleeped out, thanks to the live show's five-second delay.

That's it? A little vulgar, yes, but not particularly obnoxious towards Ralph&Karina, nor much different from Bruno's usual array of sexual innuendos (or blatant statements, for that matter).

pixie cut
05-18-2011, 06:28 PM

It's a seven-second delay.

Actually, Bruno said, "What? She's dressed like a cat."

Bruno isn't doing anything that the producers and directors tell him not to do. He's being paid to play a certain role.

Frankly, both Karina and Ralph looked ridiculous. And if she doesn't want p&^%y references, don't wear a spotted cat suit with a red bra and open the routine by giving a lap dance. I think Pitbull (they danced to his song) should have slapped them both when he arrived for the results show.

AYS
05-18-2011, 09:01 PM
It's a seven-second delay.

Actually, Bruno said, "What? She's dressed like a cat."

Bruno isn't doing anything that the producers and directors tell him not to do. He's being paid to play a certain role.

ITA. Now if he said they danced like p*****s, that would have been using innuendo and *also* being insulting. :P