PDA

View Full Version : "America's Next Top Model: All Stars"

Pages : 1 [2]

karissamolitor
05-13-2011, 11:03 PM
Angelea has got to be my least favorite. I know they probably think it will make for some good DRAMA in the house, but I could do without her.

Bonita
05-14-2011, 01:03 AM
Angelea has got to be my least favorite. I know they probably think it will make for some good DRAMA in the house, but I could do without her.

I actually liked Angelea and thought she was very pretty, but OMG that picture is horrible, she looks like a bad drag queen. Isis is way prettier, LOL. I have a transgendered family member and I know how hard it is to change over.

Kayla was one of my faves, I so wanted her to win that season. She looks fab.

Alexandrea just came off her season, why is her photo so ick? She's very fit, but the hair/outfit = awful.

I remember most of the girls, though I haven't seen all the seasons yet. About half of them are scary skinny. Why do models think muscles are not attractive? At least the scary skinny ice dancers have nice muscle definition even if their breastbones are sticking out.

Stupid question, but is this now "it" vs. having real amateurs competing? Or is it just a supplement to a hit series kind of like Bachelor Pad?

MR-FAN
05-14-2011, 01:20 AM
OMG Camille!!! :lol:

shan
05-14-2011, 05:46 AM
Yup according to Jade, the contract was so one sided she declined 'immensely'.

immensely?? :lol: okay...

She did make for great entertainment during her season. I'm sorry she declined immensely.

danceronice
05-14-2011, 04:45 PM
I actually liked Angelea and thought she was very pretty, but OMG that picture is horrible, she looks like a bad drag queen. Isis is way prettier, LOL.

When she was ON the show, I thought Angelea looked more masculine than Isis had.

Ooh, Laura. She was one where I kind of felt she got a bit ripped off. I'm now hoping for an Allison-Laura final two and a win for Allison, because she wuzrobbed SO BADLY.

And...sorry, but going on that photo shouldn't Camille be playing the Mom in commercials for thinkings like Lysol cleaning wipes and sensible midsize crossover SUVs?

ArtisticFan
05-14-2011, 05:47 PM
Almost all of them finished fourth place or lower. To me that is second chance at being a top model, but not an all star cast, but I'm still a sucker for the show and will watch.

Capella
05-14-2011, 11:47 PM
Surprised Bre is doing this. She's got a national campagne for Garnier haircolor and is all over TV and magazines.

sodapop
05-15-2011, 12:41 AM
I was never much of a fan of any of these girls but Allison (who I thought should have won her season) and Shannon. They should have tried to get Natasha back. She made for some great TV.

Will we finally find out who stole the granola bars? :shuffle: