PDA

View Full Version : Adam Rippon news & latest journal entry

Pages : [1] 2

Sylvia
05-12-2011, 09:30 PM
Rippon summarizes his season and mentions new choreographers in his May 12, 2011 journal: http://www.figureskatersonline.com/adamrippon/blog.html

olympic
05-12-2011, 09:41 PM
Rippon summarizes his season and mentions new choreographers in his May 12, 2011 journal: http://www.figureskatersonline.com/adamrippon/blog.html

Thanks, Sylvia. It sounds like the biggest problem for Adam the past few months has been a disruption in training.

inthemiddle
05-12-2011, 09:43 PM
That's why for this season I'll be working with Shae-Lynn Bourne on my short program and Pasquale Camerlengo on my long program.
:cheer2: Hoping for some great programs.
Thank you Sylvia.

mag
05-12-2011, 09:49 PM
He sounds like such a nice guy! I'm looking forward to seeing what Shae-lynn does for him - should be exciting.

kwanette
05-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Hoping for only good things from and for Adam. Thrilled re: Shae and Camerlengo..Go, Adam!

dinakt
05-12-2011, 09:55 PM
Thank you! Sounds like Adam is in a good place, and I am very happy he is trying different choreographic styles (and happy about the choreographers he chose!). Looking forward to seeing his new programs.

BittyBug
05-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Excellent choices! I hope this will work out better for him than this past season did.

Garden Kitty
05-12-2011, 10:05 PM
Good choices for choreographers, and wishing him all the best for next season.

ChibiChibi
05-12-2011, 10:27 PM
He sounds like a very sweet person. I'm so excited for him!!! Excellent choices for choreographers.

MikiAndoFan#1
05-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Great choices for choreographers, I'm very excited to see his new programs. Go Adam! :cheer:

kittyjake5
05-12-2011, 10:34 PM
Thanks Sylvia. Adam sounds upbeat and confident with his coaching change, I like that. Can't wait to see his new programs.

LilJen
05-12-2011, 10:43 PM
the skater with amazing hair who is totally awesome (or so I've heard).
:lol:

I think S-L Bourne & Camerlengo should be great, too. I was thinking just the other day, "what if Alissa Czisny had a program done by Shae-Lynn?" That could be interesting and a good stretch for her.

viv
05-13-2011, 01:31 PM
Camerlengo is a brilliant choice. :P (Not so sure about Shae, though.)

skatesindreams
05-13-2011, 02:04 PM
Hoping for only good things from and for Adam. Thrilled re: Shae and Camerlengo..Go, Adam!

You spoke for me!

AragornElessar
05-13-2011, 11:38 PM
Camerlengo is a brilliant choice. :P (Not so sure about Shae, though.)

Why? She's been choreographing programs for skaters for more than four(?) years now and has put some wonderful stuff out there. Pang and Tong's LP and Jeremy Abbott's SP last Season/2010 comes to mind. However, the biggest difference she's had in a skater came w/Kevin Reynolds the last two Seasons.

She's turned him into a reasonably good musical skater. Kevin's not there yet, but Shae's done wonders w/him so far and I really hope she's doing his programs for this Season too. Pity about the injuries, as I would have *loved* to have seen him skate his LP from this past Season the way it was intended to be skated.

Nope!! I'm not worried in the slightest and it's a great choice by Adam. Really looking forward to seeing what he and Pasquale and Shae come up w/for Adam. :)