PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Eurovision Semi Final #2

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]

Eden
05-13-2011, 10:58 PM
:fragile: About Dana who was cut off her banana...
She knew, though, that with that song she had no chance to win, her hope was to make it to the final and be at the top 10.
Sorry for her that it didn't work out, :(
:cheer2: and :respec: to Jedward for going to the finals.
After Italy's day and night, and Germany's taken by a stranger, Lipstic is my favorite.
Can't wait for the finals. :)

I don't think you can vote for Eurovision from the US over the phone...but I am not sure.
Only countries who participated in ESC can vote including those who didn't make it to the finals.

Garden Kitty
05-13-2011, 11:59 PM
Now, here are my questions:

2. If my sister and I were to figure out how to make an international call, would we be able to vote?

They must have a system to make sure the votes counted by a country actually come from that country - otherwise big population countries could just vote in smaller countries for their own entries.

allezfred
05-14-2011, 01:35 AM
Now, here are my questions:

1. What time does the final start (please give me a time zone so that I can convert the time!)?
2. If my sister and I were to figure out how to make an international call, would we be able to vote?
3. Going off of #2, anyone here know how to make an international phone call?

Just ask one of the rude Euros here to vote for you!

itsartemis
05-15-2011, 04:27 PM
We have no idea how many votes the countries got. The presentation was completely random. He might have won this semi for all we know. We'll know the results after the final on Saturday.
He did indeed win Semi-2.

Scoreboard - who gave what to who. (http://www.eurovision.tv/page/history/by-year/contest?event=1543#tab-2)