PDA

View Full Version : US TV Season 2011-2012 - New, Renew, Cancel, Oh My!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13

shan
05-14-2011, 07:15 PM
Oh no, I missed it! Stupid DVR! Would you tell me what happened?

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/news/article_1638874.php/Bones-recap-The-Hole-in-the-Heart

Supposedly, next week will resolve things, but I'm not holding my breath.
The producers are so mean. :drama:

oleada
05-14-2011, 07:45 PM
Oh no, I missed it! Stupid DVR! Would you tell me what happened?

It was a really good episode, best of the season, IMO.

The sniper goes after Booth, but he misses and hits and kills Vincent Nigel-Murray. Brennan sleeps over at Booth's place - originally she was sleeping on the couch, but in the middle of the night, she's crying and ends up getting in bed with Booth as he comforts her. The next morning, she's talking to Angela (who's reaction is :rofl:) at the lab, and it's implied they slept together. The find the sniper and he and Booth have their hot alpha male with guns showdown, which ends with the sniper shot in one leg and arrested.

The last scene is when they all say goodbye to Vincent before his body is shipped to England for the funeral. They all share facts that he's told them - Brennan's is that his favorite song was "Lime and the Coconut", which they sing as they carry his casket into the car. As they walk away, Brennan and Booth link their arms.

So basically, they may or may not have slept together and we didn't get to see it. It would kill me if they don't tell us next week after all these years!

AragornElessar
05-14-2011, 08:16 PM
So far, so good for my favourites. None on the chopping list as of yet that I've seen.

As for BOTB...I *really* hope Brendan Shanahan is part of the Cast of Season Three. One of the best skaters in the NHL and not too bad on the eyes either. I'd adore it if Shanny was part of Season Three. :)

Wyliefan
05-14-2011, 08:29 PM
Kutcher seems as a good a shot as anyone and he is a lot better to look at than Sheen.

That's not saying much for either of them. :shuffle:

dramagrrl
05-14-2011, 09:36 PM
Glad to see Harry's Law renewed. It's cheesy as hell in that typical David E. Kelley way, but I love the chemistry of the ensemble and, particularly, Nate Corddry's work on the show.

Too bad about Mr. Sunshine being axed. The show had a lot of problems - most significantly, the fact that it really seemed to be about nothing - but so much talent in the cast and crew. It seemed to be finding its groove in the last two or three episodes and could have used more than nine episodes to find its way.

sk8pics
05-14-2011, 10:02 PM
Thanks, shan and oleada. What a week to mess up my recording!:drama:

ks777
05-14-2011, 10:23 PM
anyone know if "Body of Proof" got renewed or cancelled?

centerstage01
05-14-2011, 10:29 PM
anyone know if "Body of Proof" got renewed or cancelled?

Renewed.

PeterG
05-14-2011, 11:47 PM
:lol: I feel like the only person in the States mourning the impending cancellation of "Outsourced".

I like Outsourced too.

I don't watch it regularly, but I like Outsourced :shuffle:

Add me to the list of people who are Outsourced fans. Best comedy on TV right now, IMHO. The last time I watched a comedy every single week was "Friends".

Sigh, goodbye Gupta, funniest guy on television.

Parvesh Cheena is brilliant as Gupta. As is Anisha Nagarajan as Madhuri. :respec:

olympic
05-14-2011, 11:56 PM
I see Criminal Minds is in the 'Too Soon to Tell' category :( IMO, the only decent cop show.

But, I think there are issues with Shemar Moore and Thomas Gibson's contracts?

whoops! They are in the 'Looking Good' category! I confused it with the spin-off

shan
05-15-2011, 12:30 AM
Thanks, shan and oleada. What a week to mess up my recording!:drama:

Fox has the full episode up on their site.
http://www.fox.com/bones/full-episodes/941702736001/the-hole-in-the-heart

as does Hulu
http://www.hulu.com/watch/237556/bones-the-hole-in-the-heart

AragornElessar
05-15-2011, 02:40 AM
I see Criminal Minds is in the 'Too Soon to Tell' category :( IMO, the only decent cop show.

But, I think there are issues with Shemar Moore and Thomas Gibson's contracts?

whoops! They are in the 'Looking Good' category! I confused it with the spin-off

In my post I made earlier today in the CM thread, the story I linked to, when you read it, about halfway throught it is a link to a story at the same site claiming that Shemar's contract has been renewed w/the show. That's all I know though as I was at my Sister's and we were waiting on my Brother in Law to come to pick us up and then bring me home. I'd just posted the link in the thread when he drove in the driveway, so obviously didn't get a chance to look at it.

Will be doing that now though.

Not surprised the CM : SB is in the Not Looking Good category. It has it's moments, but it's never really taken off. I would like to see it get a Second Season just to see if that can change, as it has potential, but it's just not that consistent w/it's episode quality. This week's episode for example was one of the best SB's had, but I completely expect next week's to be another Miss as that's just the way this show seems to go.

I hope that made sense. :)

HeatherC
05-15-2011, 04:10 AM
Body of Proof was renewed?! I can't find that news anywhere. Can anyone provide a link? I'll be thrilled if it's true but I thought ABC hadn't decided on that one for sure yet. :confused:

BigB08822
05-15-2011, 05:24 AM
I saw an article that says there is some hope that Netflix may keep The Event alive. They are going to start getting into original programming. It seems like a very smart move for them to pick up a show that already has a following. I don't know how well they will do with something no one knows. This at least will give them a head start in the amount of viewers they get AND I am sure a lot of people will get Netflix just to watch it. Maybe not millions, but some that otherwise would not have joined.

sk8pics
05-15-2011, 01:09 PM
Fox has the full episode up on their site.
http://www.fox.com/bones/full-episodes/941702736001/the-hole-in-the-heart

as does Hulu
http://www.hulu.com/watch/237556/bones-the-hole-in-the-heart

Thanks!:encore::encore: