PDA

View Full Version : US TV Season 2011-2012 - New, Renew, Cancel, Oh My!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

HeatherC
05-18-2011, 02:48 AM
Is this something more official? There is still hope it can get picked up by another network or Netflix, right? Or is that no longer an option?

The only thing official is that NBC will not be airing the show anymore. I believe it's now up to the show's producers and big wigs if it gets picked up by another network. If no one picks it up, then it's gone for good. I'm still hoping SyFy picks up V so we can see what could be an amazing third season after that :kickass: finale. :fragile:

Wyliefan
05-18-2011, 03:46 AM
One Tree Hill didn't get cancelled. :eek: Dear God that show is never going away.

I thought the same thing. :lol:

nerdycool
05-18-2011, 03:56 AM
This is way off topic, but why do people hate Jennifer Love Hewitt? I like her and her shows, cheesy or otherwise. Bit a lot of people seem to really dislike her.A few years ago on the TV Guide channel, they did short bits with celebrities where they have something like 30 seconds to tell viewers something about what they should know about them. JLH said maybe 2 generic things, and then proceeded to scold everyone for not buying whichever album she'd released the year before and which apparently tanked. The phrase "shame on you" even came out of her mouth. I was less than impressed.

BigB08822
05-18-2011, 04:07 AM
I can't stand her and she is not well liked in general. She comes across as a completely spoiled and egotistical betch to me. Plus, I think her acting and choice of roles suck.

manhn
05-18-2011, 05:46 AM
Jennifer Love Hewitt is a goddess. I wished she would do something besides a procedural. I want fuzzy-warm shows. Nothing "edgy" (barf).

AliasJohnDoe
05-18-2011, 06:12 AM
Jennifer Love Hewitt should join "Desperate Housewives" and quote Mary Alice word-for-word.

genevieve
05-18-2011, 03:55 PM
I hated JLoHew until I got sucked into the amazingness that was Ghost Whisperer. manhn is right - she is a goddess :P I'm surprised she would end up with a role on SVU though - seems too stuffy for her and her wigs and false eyelashes and nighties.

Rex
05-18-2011, 06:22 PM
But she wasn't bad in that episode last year. That said, nobody can replace Benson.

I lurve Mariska Hargitay.
Did you see her new baby girl? :inavoid:

BigB08822
05-18-2011, 06:28 PM
Apartment 23 looks really cute!
The River looks like a good show for Lost fans. Did I see another SMOKE MONSTER!?
Scandal features the actor who played Desmond on Lost but doesn't look like my type of show.
Revenge seems like a good idea but it looks really poorly done in the trailer. Not enough revenge for a show with the name.
Work It, well...there are just no words. How in the world did this EVER get green lit? It is about two men who can't get jobs so they get hired in drag. Sound familiar? Looks god awful...

All of these are on ABC. Go here:https://www.facebook.com/TheRiverABC

That is the facebook page for The River but they have previews for ALL the new ABC shows.

GarrAarghHrumph
05-18-2011, 08:25 PM
CBS revealed their fall schedule today, and the following have been renewed: How I Met Your Mother, Hawaii 5-0, Two and a Half Men, Mike and Molly, NCIS, NCIS LA, Survivor, Criminal Minds, CSI (new time) Big Bang Theory, the Mentalist, CSI NY, Blue Bloods, 48 Hours, 60 Minutes, Amazing Race, the Good Wife (new time), CSI Miami.

ABC has renewed: DWTS, Castle, Body of Proof, the Middle, Modern Family, Gray's Anatomy, Private Practice, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, Shark Tank, 20/20, America's Funniest Home Videos, Desperate Housewives.

HisWeirness
05-18-2011, 08:27 PM
What is the new time for Good Wife?

GarrAarghHrumph
05-18-2011, 08:31 PM
What is the new time for Good Wife?

Sunday 9pm eastern.

ChelleC
05-18-2011, 10:46 PM
Oh very cool, maybe I can manage to start watching The Good Wife again.

rjblue
05-19-2011, 12:12 AM
JLH was pretty good as the rape victim on SVU. But I too want to see her in false eyelashes, flowing dresses, and lovely cheesy melodrama.

Rex
05-19-2011, 04:06 PM
I was once again, disappointed by the SVU season finale. Rushed writing and a storyline that didn't really make much sense to me. And I thought that one of the detectives would be getting killed off - and then the go and kill off Sister Peg? Sister Peg, who not only was one of the few decent characters on the show, but who hasn't even been seen the past few seasons? Then they bring her back to show off her stylish coif, and then KILL her? If it wasn't for my boo Meloni, I would no longer tune in.