PDA

View Full Version : Morosov and Ando to marry

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Taso
05-13-2011, 03:11 AM
But ultimately, didn't the affair cause Dubova to exile G/P? This brought them to Tarasova, and then TAT worked her politicial magic.

Actually it brought them to Linichuk, who had them for years before TAT did.

victoriaheidi
05-13-2011, 04:01 AM
Ok, I'm going to skip reading everything and make a guess as to what's been said?

EWW.

Carmen Ovsiannikov
05-13-2011, 04:44 AM
EEWWWWW!

No lie, but when I read the title of this thread I had the exact same reaction you and victoriaheidi did AxelAnnie.

:rofl:

Pratfall
05-13-2011, 08:20 AM
I wish she would get away , but I don't know if she will, now.

I think he's been acting as creepy with Amodio in the K'nC , as he has with Miki for the last few years....:(..( it's most noticeable if you get to watch the livefeed )

loulou
05-13-2011, 10:45 AM
Let's say Ando and Morozov are getting married.
It would be odd that Ando had been crying for personal reasons for the entire week worlds took place, considering she was in love and soon to be wife.
You'd think that would cheer her up a little, whatever she was crying for.

millipied
05-13-2011, 10:47 AM
In Japan, they cry.;)

Taso
05-13-2011, 01:31 PM
In Japan, they cry.;)

And in countries around the world, people cry when their favorite skaters go to Morozov:P

MarieM
05-13-2011, 02:22 PM
And in countries around the world, people cry when their favorite skaters go to Morozov:P
:lol: Zillion depression :scream:

Nan
05-13-2011, 02:24 PM
In Japan, they cry.;)

OMG! I cry, does that mean I'm Japanese??

after all these years...good to know

oleada
05-13-2011, 02:33 PM
Well, if her dog died during Worlds, that would explain the crying.

aliceanne
05-13-2011, 02:56 PM
At least they provide FS with the requisite drama. That is the problem with all the skater babies becoming champions they skate and they? Not much else.

Ajax
05-13-2011, 06:48 PM
He may have still been married to Usova but he was going with Grishuk when he started with Navka. He was still skating with Usova, who subsequently dumped him to skate with Grishuk's partner Platov, leaving Grishuk with 2 Olympic gold medals, no professional career, and no boyfriend.

:rofl: I think this is my favorite scandal of all time :rofl:

Loves_Shizuka
05-13-2011, 06:58 PM
Even though I was practically newborn at the time, I really do miss the 90's.

sadya
05-13-2011, 07:55 PM
He may have still been married to Usova but he was going with Grishuk when he started with Navka. He was still skating with Usova, who subsequently dumped him to skate with Grishuk's partner Platov, leaving Grishuk with 2 Olympic gold medals, no professional career, and no boyfriend.

Grishuk and Zhulin did try competing against Usova and Platov at Landover but came in second to them, which pissed off Grishuk to no end. I don't believe they skated together after that.

And to think today's skaters talk about the emotional toll of Olympic competition!

Now I remember why I stopped watching soaps when I discovered figure skating. With figure skating you get sports and arts and soapdrama all in one.

aliceanne
05-13-2011, 09:15 PM
This is really off topic, but does anyone know why Platov dumped Grishuk after the Olympics? At one time he stood up for her when Dubova tried to send her back to Russia, and find him another partner (as punishment for upsetting Usova).