PDA

View Full Version : Marilyn, Brigitte....Gaga?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Satellitegirl
05-12-2011, 12:39 PM
She wasn't platinum blond, but a dark blond, I think. Unless that was all hair bleach.

Jenny
05-12-2011, 12:54 PM
OMG, topaz, I have read about Lake; what a waste, and what a sad ending. Someone once said that Hollywood was like a giant monster that could eat people up and spit them out. She was one of them. Judy Garland, Frances Farmer, Robert Walker were others whose talents were fueled by their mental issues.

Agree re Bacall being on the list.

Rex, the list is sadly much longer. Every time I watch an old movie, I look it up the next day for the trivia and what became of the actors - it's actually quite amazing the number of times their lives become a mess and end in tragedy.

Rex
05-12-2011, 03:05 PM
Agree re Bacall being on the list.

Rex, the list is sadly much longer. Every time I watch an old movie, I look it up the next day for the trivia and what became of the actors - it's actually quite amazing the number of times their lives become a mess and end in tragedy.

Jenny, it could totally be its own thread...

Jot the Dot Dot
05-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Surprized the PPB (or is it the OPB, now that she's dropped Pasha as her moniker?) hasn't mentioned Her Royal Blondeness Miss Grischuk. Man, if anyone has a clip of her singing "Happy Birthday Mr. President", please link it ;)