PDA

View Full Version : Arnold and Maria split after 25 years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

JILEN
05-17-2011, 05:15 PM
Right, he used it for willing actresses and starlets.....and there was some talk of how Vanessa Williams got her role in Eraser a couple of years back.

Ewwww, the thought of Vanessa Williams sleeping with the "Sperminator". Btw, I think VW as good actress still needs to sleep around to get big roles just like anybodyelse...

We all know Arnold's reputation. He's always ben a pig around women, so I'm not really surprised by this.The only surprising part is that the cheating maid lived in the house for all those years.That right there is the big story. This is someone who was in the household for 20 years. Can you imagine that she never saw the child? Maria knew, and put up with it,like danceronice said she is a Kennedy woman and perhaps for the sake of her parents. I believe that if she's done with him, it's not because of this, but because she's done with him.

aliceanne
05-17-2011, 05:35 PM
With all the steroids he's taken I'm surprised he has even lived this long.

I did see a picture of him in a speedo on the Riviera when he was in his 50's, it was pretty bad. His torso was total flab. He had to be in some serious denial about his sex appeal to wear that in public!

skatingfan5
05-17-2011, 05:50 PM
The only surprising part is that the cheating maid lived in the house for all those years.That right there is the big story. This is someone who was in the household for 20 years. Can you imagine that she never saw the child? The mother claimed that someone else was the child's father. After Arnold's revelation that he was the father, the mother has had "no comment."
Maria knew, and put up with it,like danceronice said she is a Kennedy woman and perhaps for the sake of her parents. I believe that if she's done with him, it's not because of this, but because she's done with him.I don't doubt that Maria "knew" about Arnold's other lapses from marital fidelity, but I'm not at all sure that she new about this. I find it very difficult to believe that she would have allowed the woman to continue as part of the household staff for a decade, if she had known.

BigB08822
05-17-2011, 05:54 PM
Whomever he ran against for Governor is probably making some really irate phone calls to whomever was in charge of digging up dirt on his opponent. Epic fail.

skatingfan5
05-17-2011, 06:00 PM
Whomever he ran against for Governor is probably making some really irate phone calls to whomever was in charge of digging up dirt on his opponent. Epic fail.Schwarzenegger came to office in the 2003 recall election against Gray Davis. There were more candidates on the ballot (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c6/Sample_ballot_for_CA_recall.png) than you could shake a stick at -- it was a real circus. :yikes:
I suppose that in the 2006 campaign, there could have been some time for digging up dirt.

BigB08822
05-17-2011, 06:02 PM
Schwarzenegger came to office in the 2003 recall election against Gray Davis. There were more candidates on the ballot (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c6/Sample_ballot_for_CA_recall.png) than you could shake a stick at -- it was a real circus. :yikes:

Holy cow! I think my name is probably somewhere on the list. :lol:

skatingfan5
05-17-2011, 06:13 PM
Holy cow! I think my name is probably somewhere on the list. :lol:It could be. :lol: I'd forgotten that Arianna Huffington (who finished 5th) was on the ballot -- but I remembered Angelyne (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angelyne) (who was 28th), her persona, not her name. :shuffle: As I said earlier, it was an utter and complete circus -- 135 names on the ballot! :rofl:

Rex
05-17-2011, 06:29 PM
Ewwww, the thought of Vanessa Williams sleeping with the "Sperminator". Btw, I think VW as good actress still needs to sleep around to get big roles just like anybodyelse...

We all know Arnold's reputation. He's always ben a pig around women, so I'm not really surprised by this.The only surprising part is that the cheating maid lived in the house for all those years.That right there is the big story. This is someone who was in the household for 20 years. Can you imagine that she never saw the child? Maria knew, and put up with it,like danceronice said she is a Kennedy woman and perhaps for the sake of her parents. I believe that if she's done with him, it's not because of this, but because she's done with him.

I guess Maria could be considered somewhat culpable; Arnold's peccadilloes weren't exactly the best-kept secret around and she's a very intelligent woman who probably wore blinders, but the out-of-wedlock child throws a monkey wrench into it all. And the babymomma had to know it was his and she still showed up to work, smiling in Maria's face. Babymomma ain't much better than Arnold here, IMO.

skatingfan5
05-17-2011, 06:40 PM
but the out-of-wedlock child throws a monkey wrench into it all. And the babymomma had to know it was his and she still showed up to work, smiling in Maria's face. Babymomma ain't much better than Arnold here, IMO.Well, of course the mother knew who the father was -- Arnold was paying her child support all along.

Rex
05-17-2011, 06:41 PM
Well, of course the mother knew who the father was -- Arnold was paying her child support all along.
She didn't even have the decency to quit...

Stefanie
05-17-2011, 06:45 PM
And I wonder if the child took his mother's last name or Arnold's.* And then how does his mother explain to him whom his father is?

*Sorry, that was probably a dumb question. I'm guessing he has his mother's last name as Arnold's would be too out-of-the-ordinary to NOT stand out. It's not like Smith.

Norlite
05-17-2011, 06:46 PM
And I wonder if the child took his mother's last name or Arnold's. And then how does his mother explain to him whom his father is?

She was married to someone else at the time. The child has her husband's name.

Norlite
05-17-2011, 06:56 PM
Maria's statement according to TMZ:

UPDATE: Maria released a statement saying, "This is a painful and heartbreaking time. As a mother, my concern is for the children."

She continued, "I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/10/arnold-schwarzenegger-maria-shriver-baby-out-of-wedlock-member-household-staffseparated-long-time-moved-out-of-brentwood-house-kids-ex-governor/

Rex
05-17-2011, 06:59 PM
She was married to someone else at the time. The child has her husband's name. That's foul.

Allskate
05-17-2011, 07:11 PM
Arnold is scum. He waits until after he finishes being governor to tell her, presumably because he knows what her reaction will it will impact his careers? If Maria's youngest child is 13 and the other child is 12, that means that Arnold impregnated this other woman while Maria was pregnant or had an infant. Which makes him an even bigger scumbag.

Maria might have been foolish, but I respect her for the statement she issued, saying that her concern is for "the children." She didn't say "my children." I feel for both Maria's children and for the child of the two cheating scumbags.