PDA

View Full Version : Arnold and Maria split after 25 years

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]

emason
05-27-2011, 01:27 AM
How LOW! How VILE!

Agreed. My friend felt like a first-class chump when she finally figured it out. It was a long time ago; we were very young and foolish.

heckles
05-27-2011, 01:52 AM
Hey, don't be blaming the housekeeper for any of this. Arnold told her, "come with me if you want to live."

milanessa
05-27-2011, 03:01 AM
MILANESSA!!!! You said that what happens in Ohio stays in Ohio!! :drama:

It wasn't Ohio, silly. Remember Ft Erie?

Coco
05-27-2011, 04:44 AM
Does anyone else remember Ahnold's response when he was running for governor and stories about him groping a woman came out?

"I vas jus being playful."

My boyfriend trots that out 5 times a week at least, it never gets old (to him, anyway). It's the most ludicrous excuse ever.

Cyn
05-27-2011, 06:47 AM
Thank you, skaternum. :scream: Sounds like a royal biatch on wheels.

Not such much "royal" as "wannabe royal" ;).

But "biatch?" Eys, I'd say that moniker applies.

orbitz
05-27-2011, 10:37 AM
I used to be that the wife had to worry about leaving the hubby alone with the hot baby sitter. Now she has to worry about the hot housekeeper also, LOL. Ladies, hire only male enuchs for your household, and you'll no longer have to worry.

Prancer
05-27-2011, 10:42 AM
I used to be that the wife had to worry about leaving the hubby alone with the hot baby sitter. Now she has to worry about the hot housekeeper also, LOL. Ladies, hire only male enuchs for your household, and you'll no longer have to worry.

Um, there's a hole in your theory. So to speak.

my little pony
05-27-2011, 12:16 PM
Um, there's a hole in your theory. So to speak.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Norlite
05-27-2011, 12:47 PM
Now she has to worry about the hot housekeeper also.

Wow, you and I have very very different opinions on who's hot and who's not.

Rex
05-27-2011, 01:38 PM
Agreed. My friend felt like a first-class chump when she finally figured it out. It was a long time ago; we were very young and foolish.

It's almost pathological the way some men do this. I've seldom seen women engage in such behavior. The closest I've seen a woman come to that is this "party girl" I knew of in San Diego. She had literally given birth to a kindergarten class, I mean like, 5 or 6 young'uns. I know she was on welfare and was getting child support from a couple of her sailor sperm donors. She was insane, and felt that she had to marry a sailor. Or at least get one to impregnate her and pay her bills. She was a pretty child too, and she'd get all dolled up to go hang out at sailor's hangouts and pick guys up and bring them home. When her "dates" saw all the kids around, she'd say, "Oh, they are my sister's kids.". Of course, people caught on, but guys always hooked up with her for easy sex. Supposedly, San Diego, Norfolk and Pensacola are notorious for having sailor groupies, but she was the only one I saw in the flesh and whose history I knew.

Hey, don't be blaming the housekeeper for any of this. Arnold told her, "come with me if you want to live."

Oh, heckles :rolleyes: :rofl:

aliceanne
05-27-2011, 08:52 PM
It's almost pathological the way some men do this. I've seldom seen women engage in such behavior. The closest I've seen a woman come to that is this "party girl" I knew of in San Diego. She had literally given birth to a kindergarten class, I mean like, 5 or 6 young'uns. I know she was on welfare and was getting child support from a couple of her sailor sperm donors. She was insane, and felt that she had to marry a sailor. Or at least get one to impregnate her and pay her bills. She was a pretty child too, and she'd get all dolled up to go hang out at sailor's hangouts and pick guys up and bring them home. When her "dates" saw all the kids around, she'd say, "Oh, they are my sister's kids.". Of course, people caught on, but guys always hooked up with her for easy sex. Supposedly, San Diego, Norfolk and Pensacola are notorious for having sailor groupies, but she was the only one I saw in the flesh and whose history I knew.

Oh, heckles :rolleyes: :rofl:

I think it has to do with opportunity. I worked in hotel for many years where people routinely worked varied shifts and schedules, so it was easy to cheat on a spouse or partner. There were just as many women doing it as men. and it didn't matter if they were gay or straight. They enjoyed the drama.

Jasmar
05-27-2011, 09:28 PM
I think Rex was talking about the way the cheaters go about it, and how he's observed that men tend to be more pathological about it.

Rex
05-28-2011, 12:31 AM
I think Rex was talking about the way the cheaters go about it, and how he's observed that men tend to be more pathological about it.

Exactly. So much emphasis that the male places on "scoring".

Civic
05-28-2011, 06:38 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1390788/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-complained-sexless-marriage.html#ixzz1NShI0X60

(((Poor guy. Poor kid.)))