PDA

View Full Version : Arnold and Maria split after 25 years

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Rex
05-10-2011, 06:01 PM
I've always thought she was really quite unattractive and I have never been into big muscles so for me they have always grossed me out.

She looked okay, except for her TKGS (Toothy Kennedy Girl Smile). YMMV. And she has not really aged that well. YMMV 2.

And I like big muscles. :)

skatingfan5
05-10-2011, 06:03 PM
I've always thought she was really quite unattractive and I have never been into big muscles so for me they have always grossed me out.:confused: Are you often "grossed out" by people you find physically unattractive?

She looked okay, except for her TKGS (Toothy Kennedy Girl Smile). YMMV. And she has not really aged that well. YMMV 2.I think if Maria wasn't so ultra-thin she would have "aged better." I can't remember if it was Grace Kelly or Catherine Deneuve who once said that at a certain age a woman had to decide whether she wanted to maintain her face or her waist and she had chosen her face.

danceronice
05-10-2011, 06:05 PM
I've never found anyone in her family, with the semi-exception of her late uncle Robert, remotely attractive, at least as far as blood relatives go. RFK (and, okay, much as it sickens me mentally to even think of it, YOUNG, as in pre-Dallas, Ted) got the only decent looks genes in the family. Their eldest sister Kick was okay but even she had the toothy grin.

Rex
05-10-2011, 06:06 PM
I've never found anyone in her family, with the semi-exception of her late uncle Robert, remotely attractive, at least as far as blood relatives go. RFK (and, okay, much as it sickens me mentally to even think of it, YOUNG, as in pre-Dallas, Ted) got the only decent looks genes in the family. Their eldest sister Kick was okay but even she had the toothy grin.

Don't forget JFK, Jr. But that was half Jackie.
Few of the women were fortunate-looking.

danceronice
05-10-2011, 06:10 PM
Eh. I don't generally like curly hair on men, but overall yes, he got his best genes form his mother.

IceAlisa
05-10-2011, 06:17 PM
I think if Maria wasn't so ultra-thin she would have "aged better." I can't remember if it was Grace Kelly or Catherine Deneuve who once said that at a certain age a woman had to decide whether she wanted to maintain her face or her waist and she had chosen her face. This is no longer accurate. With the facial fillers on the market plus Botox, you can be as thin as you want.

skatingfan5
05-10-2011, 06:53 PM
This is no longer accurate. With the facial fillers on the market plus Botox, you can be as thin as you want.It's still accurate for those who don't want to resort to injecting sustances/toxins into their faces. :slinkaway

overedge
05-10-2011, 06:55 PM
So since she is Catholic, is she going to follow the other Kennedy familiy tradition and ask for an annulment?

Andora
05-10-2011, 06:56 PM
It's still accurate for those who don't want to resort to injecting sustances/toxins into their faces. :slinkaway

Or for those who can't afford it...

skatingfan5
05-10-2011, 06:59 PM
So since she is Catholic, is she going to follow the other Kennedy familiy tradition and ask for an annulment?I don't think she will unless she wanted to remarry "in the church". I always thought annulments were bizarre when there were children from the marriage.

Rex
05-10-2011, 07:22 PM
I think if Maria wasn't so ultra-thin she would have "aged better." I can't remember if it was Grace Kelly or Catherine Deneuve who once said that at a certain age a woman had to decide whether she wanted to maintain her face or her waist and she had chosen her face. Some people like Maria, and Sarah Jessica Parker, have, unfortunately, chosen their waists. Princess Grace got fuller figured near the end of her life, but was still very pretty.

IceAlisa
05-10-2011, 07:26 PM
It's still accurate for those who don't want to resort to injecting sustances/toxins into their faces. :slinkaway

everything can be a toxin at a wrong dose, including water and Tylenol. Correct use of Botox has a long safety record at higher doses for medical problems before it was used cosmetically. Fillers are all natural substances, some with calcium suspended in water and some with hyaluronic acid.

But Andora is right--it's quite expensive.

aliceanne
05-10-2011, 07:47 PM
Hot monkey sex.

Aww, but you don't have to get married for that. I thought as a Kennedy she would understand that. Maybe she was rebelling.

overedge
05-10-2011, 07:47 PM
The only thing they had in common was politics

Not when they got married. I remember there being huge :drama: :eek: at the time because he was a staunch Republican and she was from a family of very famous Democrats.

skatingfan5
05-10-2011, 07:55 PM
everything can be a toxin at a wrong dose, including water and Tylenol. Correct use of Botox has a long safety record at higher doses for medical problems before it was used cosmetically. Fillers are all natural substances, some with calcium suspended in water and some with hyaluronic acid.Some people will not want to inject substances into their face for cosmetic purposes, whether they are "natural" or not. :scream: Obviously, many have quite different preferences.